Devendorf wishes UConn well | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Devendorf wishes UConn well

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Still taking money from a uconn fan .

I don't think there's any question that the UConn player got the better of the deal. TWENTY THREE DOLLARS.

Would you take $23 to film a video saying you love Coach K, Christian Laettner and Grayson Allen?

Reaction Score
Syracuse alums not known for attentive driving
Ouffff GIF by memecandy

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I don't think there's any question that the UConn player got the better of the deal. TWENTY THREE DOLLARS.

Would you take $23 to film a video saying you love Coach K, Christian Laettner and Grayson Allen?
Yes.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Thanks a lot..... now I feel horrible :(
Hold your shame a sec.
According to Wikipedia, Devendorf went from a couple years coaching S&C at his alma mater to a reported "special assistant to the head coach" (very Dwight Schrute-ish)...at Detroit Mercy, where the Head Coach is Mike Davis, who succeeded Bobby Knight at Indiana.

Maybe time to merge all threads with discussion on Devendorf, Indiana & Arizona (BOTH Millers!), and Pitt. Keep an eye out for an NC State tie-in (Archie's alma mater).

I think there's still some more comedic pleasure to unlock from this thread. As such, thus far the $23 looks like part of a win-win value exchange. Bonus points for it being my first witnessed Cameo, which I think I'd just recently heard of.

@August_West - If you're singing a opponent's phrases on Cameo, are you pitching in a couple bucks to get 4 sets of 2/$6 Arby's sandwiches, or stopping at 3 and having fries with that?

August_West

Reaction Score
Hold your shame a sec.
According to Wikipedia, Devendorf went from a couple years coaching S&C at his alma mater to a reported "special assistant to the head coach" (very Dwight Schrute-ish)...at Detroit Mercy, where the Head Coach is Mike Davis, who succeeded Bobby Knight at Indiana.

Maybe time to merge all threads with discussion on Devendorf, Indiana & Arizona (BOTH Millers!), and Pitt. Keep an eye out for an NC State tie-in (Archie's alma mater).

I think there's still some more comedic pleasure to unlock from this thread. As such, thus far the $23 looks like part of a win-win value exchange. Bonus points for it being my first witnessed Cameo, which I think I'd just recently heard of.

@August_West - If you're singing a opponent's phrases on Cameo, are you pitching in a couple bucks to get 4 sets of 2/$6 Arby's sandwiches, or stopping at 3 and having fries with that?
3 and gas money.

Reaction Score
I'm familiar with the Cameo, but technically Devendorf drives a Firebird. Common mistake actually

b89d3127efe56b4dc245ac339caa1551.jpg

Hold your shame a sec.

Reaction Score
For the record, I actually love Devendorf. Jumping on the scorers table was great. Added drama and theater to a already fabulous event. Raised himself to Big East immorality with his celebration. Wasn't our guy or our celebration. We didn't even win in the end. But we've had our share of fine moments. More than most in my opinion. I'm very willing to share. Others deserve their time in the sun as well. It wouldn't be fun if we won them all. Worthy competition is a requirement for a great conference.

Reaction Score
For the record, I actually love Devendorf. Jumping on the scorers table was great. Added drama and theater to a already fabulous event. Raised himself to Big East immorality with his celebration. Wasn't our guy or our celebration. We didn't even win in the end. But we've had our share of fine moments. More than most in my opinion. I'm very willing to share. Others deserve their time in the sun as well. It wouldn't be fun if we won them all. Worthy competition is a requirement for a great conference.
Sickest thing I've read in a long, long time....

Reaction Score
You said it brother.

Reaction Score
I got $23 for writing it and I'm currently in negotiations with @temery for more control of day-to-day Boneyard decision making. The two things aren't related. Just saying.... let me know when you start making bank on your posts Big Shot
I made $23 for that one.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Still taking money from a uconn fan .
LOL, is it? Or is it a Syracuse ex-player being bought for pocket change?

August_West

Reaction Score
LOL, is it? Or is it a Syracuse ex-player being bought for pocket change?
I wouldn’t give devendorf the nickel and two pennies in my pocket even he was ringing the Salvation Army bell at Christmas

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t give devendorf the nickel and two pennies in my pocket even he was ringing the Salvation Army bell at Christmas
Even if was to go egg Boeheim?

Reaction Score
Its been a long time. I don't hate the guy, even had respect for his game somewhat. But its above me now. I've let it go.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom