2026 Recruiting: - Deron Rippey Jr. Update 1/3/24 | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Deron Rippey Jr. Update 1/3/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Do people who type like that have a setting on their phone that automatically capitalizes the first letter of every word, or do they have to press the uppercase button every time?

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I see this a fair amount, so I hope we get to the bottom of this. I just want to know the psychology behind it. Something there is intentional, because it's obviously not a factory setting.

File this away under "things I shouldn't give a damn about, but lingers in the head anyway".

Reaction Score
That virtual brain folder is already maxed out. Maybe I’ll make room by deleting “What is Geraldo Rivera up to?”

Reaction Score
What are the odds the father of a recruit reads the dumb semi insulting posts on a teams fanbase message board. 50/50.
It's a joke. If that affects his recruitment, then I guess we've overestimated our coaching staff's ability to recruit.

The much bigger sin is that it's not a very good joke.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It's a joke. If that affects his recruitment, then I guess we've overestimated our coaching staff's ability to recruit.

They’d have interesting priorities if the boneyard dot com is a factor in the recruitment.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
What are the odds the father of a recruit reads the dumb semi insulting posts on a teams fanbase message board. 50/50.

And here I was thinking it was a general "kids these days" comment on how long-ago Rollie and JT were actually relevant.

Reaction Score
They’d have interesting priorities if the boneyard dot com is a factor in the recruitment.
What?, you mean if the fanbase is mocking the family. I would care. I would be like F these people. The boneyard is well known. All kinds of people read these forums. If I was a father I would for sure go on every forum of a school that was recruiting my son and especially read the the thread that has my son as the title. How about trying to be a positive in the process and not make extra work for the staff. These types of threads are incredibly cringey.

Reaction Score
What?, you mean if the fanbase is mocking the family. I would care. I would be like F these people. The boneyard is well known. All kinds of people read these forums. If I was a father I would for sure go on every forum of a school that was recruiting my son and especially read the the thread that has my son as the title. How about trying to be a positive in the process and not make extra work for the staff. These types of threads are incredibly cringey.
You're reaching for something that isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom