OT: - DePaul names DeWayne Peevy as Dave's new boss | The Boneyard

OT: DePaul names DeWayne Peevy as Dave's new boss

Reaction Score
I really think the Blue Demons may finally be figuring things out. DeWayne Peevy has been named AD effective Sept 1. He comes from KY where he was Associate AD; but was the hoops guy as far as admin duties and Squid actually gives him very nice kudos and thinks DU got a good one. Certainly has the pedigree. Was at UK a dozen years working his way up.

They are in the market for a bigs coach as we now are. If they can keep a couple 4 stars a year home and the CHI always has plenty, I think DL is growing into a good spot in the BEast. Had an OK mentor....and wish him the proverbial good luck except against us.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
From the hills of Lexington to the shooting gallery known as Chicago.......................
Happy for Coach Dave

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Amazing that’s the first thing you mention about Chicago, one of the great cities.
Reality- I'm a huge Chicago fan - Cubbies are my team and I have been to Chicago many many times.
It isn't the same - I have several very close friends who live there and some own businesses in the city
As they have said recently - our group is in the retirement age group and most all are leaving the city very soon
Its sad but it is reality - it was a great city and can be with some changes

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm quite certain it's still a great city, and it's had plenty of violence in it for years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom