Dejected | The Boneyard

Dejected

Reaction Score
That pretty much sums it up. Im currently in a cab on my way back to Grand Central and tonight was a really frustrating loss. I do not like playing teams coming off a loss so I was a little worried about tonight. If I knew we were going to give up only 57 points, I would have guaranteed a win.

Reaction Score
I feel dejected in a different way because with the lost to Xavier and Indiana, I do not feel that even with good conference play we can make the tournament

Reaction Score
Indiana is a tough opponent probably harder than most opponents in conference. 22 turnovers will go down if Hurley is smart on who runs the offense.

Reaction Score
I feel dejected in a different way because with the lost to Xavier and Indiana, I do not feel that even with good conference play we can make the tournament

im not giving up on the tournament yet, but I am not as confident as I was.

Reaction Score
That pretty much sums it up. Im currently in a cab on my way back to Grand Central and tonight was a really frustrating loss. I do not like playing teams coming off a loss so I was a little worried about tonight. If I knew we were going to give up only 57 points, I would have guaranteed a win.

And if I knew they'd allow only 23 points in the second half, I would have guaranteed a win at halftime.

Reaction Score
More importantly, how did you manage to get a cab after the game last night? It was chaos out there!

Reaction Score
im not giving up on the tournament yet, but I am not as confident as I was.
Yes a slim. I think 3 things need to happen

1) We need to beat Villanova
2) Finish at least 2nd place in AAC
3) Make it to the championship game in AAC tourney

I would imagine if we could do that we can get in

But at this point. NIT looks more realistic.

I though if we did not win last night its time to start Bouk and Gaffney and get ready for next year run

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom