DeBerry makes U-19 team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DeBerry makes U-19 team

Reaction Score
I assume Dorka has given them the low down on the best restaurants in Budapest for goulash and chicken paprikash.
I don't know how much they'll be allowed to venture around the city. From what I understand, FIBA requires the teams to maintain bubbles while at the tournament, similar to the Americup.

It's a shame too as I've heard the city is beautiful and travelling is a fringe benefit of playing for a national team.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I don't know how much they'll be allowed to venture around the city. From what I understand, FIBA requires the teams to maintain bubbles while at the tournament, similar to the Americup.

It's a shame too as I've heard the city is beautiful and travelling is a fringe benefit of playing for a national team.
I assumed as much. As information, Hungary allows for full fan attendance at concerts and sports venues, provided fans are vaccinated and show a vaccine card for admittance.

Reaction Score
I assumed as much. As information, Hungary allows for full fan attendance at concerts and sports venues, provided fans are vaccinated and show a vaccine card for admittance.
At least there will be fans in the stands to watch. That's one aspect of the Olympics will be lacking, even though it's for good reason.

Reaction Score
Was Paige not eligible? I see Caitlin Clark on the team, a fellow rising sophomore. Did she not wish to try out?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Was Paige not eligible? I see Caitlin Clark on the team, a fellow rising sophomore. Did she not wish to try out?
Paige would be eligible by age, but coming off planned post-season surgery she was not going to be physically ready to play. Besides, she already has gold medals from the U16, U17 & U19 World Championships. Been there. Done that.

In addition, I understand that if Paige was a member of the US team, all the other teams were ready to boycott the championships due to the fact that the US team had an unfair advantage…..,,,,

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Paige would be eligible by age, but coming off planned post-season surgery she was not going to be physically ready to play. Besides, she already has gold medals from the U16, U17 & U19 World Championships. Been there. Done that.

In addition, I understand that if Paige was a member of the US team, all the other teams were ready to boycott the championships due to the fact that the US team had an unfair advantage…..,,,,
Paige is not eligible (by age) to play for the U-19 team.

Reaction Score
Much success to Amari and the whole USA team. Perhaps
Caitlin Clark will be MVP? on fire? GO AZZI!
P.S. GO Aaliyah , Oh, Canada!!
or azzi or payton both of them are good may be better than caitlain

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I assume Dorka has given them the low down on the best restaurants in Budapest for goulash and chicken paprikash.
think they goin to Debrecen ... be great to visit Budapest for more than a stopover though

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
From what I understand, FIBA requires the teams to maintain bubbles while at the tournament.
Really? Well rules are rules.

1626826926801.png

Reaction Score
think they goin to Debrecen ... be great to visit Budapest for more than a stopover though
I really doubt they will be going to restaurants. In case anyone has forgotten, we are still very much in a Pandemic.

Reaction Score
Another Paige retweet. This one of Ice. Note how she is taking on and beating Audi Crooks

Like the 2nd move where she had Crooks stuck in the revolving door.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom