Dam That Went Well | The Boneyard

Dam That Went Well

Reaction Score
Everything, absolutely everything. Bouk's back. He was incredible. Individually incredible, but seamlessly fit into the team as well. Almost like he never left. Better than he left.

But it's more than just Bouk. The whole season. Cole and Gaff were hot garbage early on. Some still think Gaff is kinda lousy, but most agree Cole is solid. To me, Cole has maximized his strengths and minimized his weaknesses as good as any UCONN player ever. All in a very small number of games.

Polley is back. Still a limited player, but definitely a three point weapon.

The bigs were an absolute disaster 2 years ago. They are a strength this year.

Transfers have been hit or miss for us in recent years. Already mentioned Cole, but obviously Martin is legit as well.

Feeling truly blessed to be a Connecticut basketball fan right now. The coaching staff has done everything perfectly. Change nothing. Do exactly what we are doing. In 5 more games we aren't going to be the hottest team in the league. We are going to be the hottest team in the country.

C

Chief00

Everything, absolutely everything. Bouk's back. He was incredible. Individually incredible, but seamlessly fit into the team as well. Almost like he never left. Better than he left.

But it's more than just Bouk. The whole season. Cole and Gaff were hot garbage early on. Some still think Gaff is kinda lousy, but most agree Cole is solid. To me, Cole has maximized his strengths and minimized his weaknesses as good as any UCONN player ever. All in a very small number of games.

Polley is back. Still a limited player, but definitely a three point weapon.

The bigs were an absolute disaster 2 years ago. They are a strength this year.

Transfers have been hit or miss for us in recent years. Already mentioned Cole, but obviously Martin is legit as well.

Feeling truly blessed to be a Connecticut basketball fan right now. The coaching staff has done everything perfectly. Change nothing. Do exactly what we are doing. In 5 more games we aren't going to be the hottest team in the league. We are going to be the hottest team in the country.

The Dam Break kids.

Reaction Score
We can be better I can't give the team any credit for winning the last 2 games because it sends a bad message. I'm not happy still I haven't forgotten about the St Johns, Creighton and Providence loss.

Reaction Score
We can be better I can't give the team any credit for winning the last 2 games because it sends a bad message. I'm not happy still I haven't forgotten about the St Johns, Creighton and Providence loss.
Who gets the credit for the victories, then? Can I have it?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Good couple wins, beating a good Xavier team and pounding PC like old times.

Still some stuff to clean up if you want to beat Nova and the better squads, but thoroughly enjoy able. Can't remember that last team where anyone 1 through 7 could go off for 20 any given night.

C

Chief00

I knew when I saw title of thread that it would be too hard for you to resist. Thanks for not disappointing.

You are welcome. Chief pleads guilty, the original dam break kids will always be special to Chief. Not everyone at the time realized what a paradigm shift was occurring both in talent and in attitude. Mr James Bouknight started it all and now everyone can see why Chief was so excited. Not because I predicted it but because of the talent we had landed. The recruits are still flowing through that break today.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I guess that team meeting a week amongst themselves paid off.

Reaction Score
I wanna see more of us. Like, now. I saw us score like some old days against Providence. Man was it good to see. You need to love pushups on the floor after a foul.

Reaction Score
Feeling really confident heading into the Nova game. We are playing them at the right time- I think we are going to surprise some people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom