Dallas Wings 2020 | The Boneyard

Dallas Wings 2020

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Dallas is one of the 4 WNBA teams I follow. It looks like they‘re going to have an abbreviated season this year. I hope our women’s team can forage part of their season too. At least a conference only schedule that begins after the first of the year. Having to wait until November of 2021 to see our team play a regulation game is unthinkable.

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Bella Alarie put out a you tube video of her last day in Texas before traveling to Florida. Looks like Lou and her are quick to make friends.

Reaction Score
KLS looks like a shorty.
3CAFBDD0-52AB-4E49-B00B-FDF3B09D7AFF.jpeg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I guess this is in response to Moriah and Arike holding down the 1-2 guard spots so she would be more of a wing player? Dallas has a lot of interesting pieces.

What an attitude. A “get it done” warrior’s mentality. My kind of player. If I'm a coach, I want 10 of her!!!

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice quotes about our girls from Agler

The newest Huskies in Dallas

Two new former Huskies will suit up in blue and green for the Dallas Wings this season. Moriah Jefferson was traded there after the 2018 season, but was out with an injury all of last year. Katie Lou Samuelson was also traded to Dallas this off season.

“We’re going to count on both of those people to really bring their championship and winning pedigree to our team and help us build this franchise,” said Wings head coach Brian Agler.

Jefferson’s WNBA career has been injury riddled, but she appears ready for the 2020 season.

“Moriah now you know she’s still shaken off some of the rust from not playing for a couple years, but she’s excited she’s energetic, she plays and competes very hard,” said Agler. “She’s plays at a really important position at the point guard one that we didn’t have really last year so having her on the floor is just an extreme upgrade from, how we operate a year ago. Arike played a lot of that for us and she was unnatural for her.”

Agler also had good things to say about the addition of Samuelson, noting “Lou is obviously one of our smartest players, she’s a tremendous three point shooter, she knows how to get her shots... we’re going to count on her to do that.”

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
What an attitude. A “get it done” warrior’s mentality. My kind of player.
Same here.

She has played quite a bit of 3 since she joined the league. She's another one who quietly gets the job done, calling very little attention to herself. She obviously works really hard and takes a lot of pride in a job well done.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Dallas is looking more and more like one of the most interesting teams to watch

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member