DaJuan Coleman to Syracuse | The Boneyard

DaJuan Coleman to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doesnt really bother me much with Cuse doing the regular early tournament bow out every year

Reaction Score
http://eye-on-college-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/26283066/32939437

Does this help UConn with Nerlens Noel? Couldn't see him going there anyway and playing in the 2-3 zone.
It might if Nerlens reclassifies back to 2012, which he recently said he was not planning to do. If he does reclassify, I like our chances of him replacing AD if the NBA keeps the current +1 HS rule. If he doesn't, I still like our chances. Not only is proximity and the Tilton pipeline on our side, his game is tailor made for JC's system.

If UConn has another outstanding season, say F-4, and has an available ship, I like our chances of landing Noel. If so, he'd be the First Noel UConn has ever landed. I want to break out in song, but I just can't put my finger on why. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I didn't hear it myself but on another board I read Coleman said "at UK basketball is just on a different level", if thats true, lol @ Cuse.

Reaction Score
I didn't hear it myself but on another board I read Coleman said "at UK basketball is just on a different level", if thats true, lol @ Cuse.
how? they landed him.
kids fluff up recruiting visits and stuff about schools all the time.

Reaction Score
Honestly- unless we hear a player is thinking UCONN down the road because of this who gives a rat's ? I want to crush Quse like peanuts on pad thai- that is my only interest in their team this year- or next- then I will not care at all.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Maybe he didn't like that level of basketball over at UK.

Reaction Score
I watched some of Coleman's highlight videos... He looks skilled for a big guy (not Sullinger skilled, but skilled), uses his body well in post, definitely a lot to handle... but can't jump at all... I'm kind of surprised Kentucky was in on him... I can understand Cuse's interest as he's from their backyard... I'm sure Cuse fans are hoping he's not another Melo, who is terrible... Being the big slow guy in the middle of the zone can help mask your inability to step out and defend versatile PF's / Centers (like Drummond)... So Coleman and Melo fit pretty nicely there... Noel is a whole different animal. If he's selecting a school on style alone, Uconn would be a preferred destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom