Daily Alaska | The Boneyard

Daily Alaska

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I happened into the den just after my wife started watching this show. Suddenly, two episodes were watched. Third episode is Thursday night on ABC. Can see on Hulu, too.

Hillary Swank is great as a New York tough journalist asked to go to Alaska to dig around on a murder story. The newspaper staff is pretty timid until Swank starts throwing around "It's public record!!" and "I know a guy!!" around.

The cast is very likeable and engaging.

We're hooked.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The promos looked interesting, then I missed it once it started airing. I guess I can catch up easily enough with Hulu. I thought it was interesting, while it's not the same story or the same character, I couldn't help but be reminded of a movie Swank was in a number of years ago "Insomnia."

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Okay watched Ep. 1. Looks good, will get caught up shortly and then try to catch live episodes going forward.

The movie "Wind River" also attempted to bring attention to the plight of murdered and missing indigenous women.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I've really been enjoying this. One episode was a bit of a lateral move and didn't have much to do with the main story line, but otherwise this has been focused and well done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom