CT High School Football... | Page 6 | The Boneyard

CT High School Football...

Reaction Score
@huskymedic Baseball has kept me away today. I would not look at my phone until I watched today’s game on DVR. Just saw that tweet. Thanks.

Hope my brother enjoyed the tix!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
#1 Darien lackluster in 17-0 win over Fairfield Warde.
Football: No. 1 Darien overcomes, shuts out scrappy Fairfield Warde

I think a lot of the time these teams have been so good over the years that we forget they’re teenagers and their minds are elsewhere sometimes.
Kris, I have been to several Warde games this year, played for Warde many years ago. They are not that bad this year, only bad loss was to St Joe's. Lost a close one to Wilton, beat Stamford, blew out Central and Danbury. They are playing good defense. Would be nice if they still had Summers. Lol

Reaction Score
Kris, I have been to several Warde games this year, played for Warde many years ago. They are not that bad this year, only bad loss was to St Joe's. Lost a close one to Wilton, beat Stamford, blew out Central and Danbury. They are playing good defense. Would be nice if they still had Summers. Lol
@huskyrob1 Coach Del and I were teammates in high school so I’m not surprised they are competitive. He’s done a nice job there.

Reaction Score
Don’t sleep on Sheehan, mostly all Sophmore team, hung with Prep into the 4th quarter, 5-1 dismantled Foran.

Reaction Score
Don’t sleep on Sheehan, mostly all Sophmore team, hung with Prep into the 4th quarter, 5-1 dismantled Foran.

Sheehan or Killingly will probably win class M. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 4 loss team in that bracket.

Reaction Score
Sheehan or Killingly will probably win class M. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 4 loss team in that bracket.
I think you’re right @JMick about a 4-loss team getting in. Class M is a three team race. Berlin, being the third, has two tough games left against Bloomfield and Rocky Hill. They likely lose one of those, probably to a very good Rocky Hill team. Not sure the Coventry Co-Op can hang with those three. Sheehan has Plainfield (5-1) this week. Killingly has Plainfield in 3 weeks. Other then that, those two have a cakewalk to the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Class M is a three team race. Berlin, being the third, has two tough games left against Bloomfield and Rocky Hill. They likely lose one of those, probably to a very good Rocky Hill team. Not sure the Coventry Co-Op can hang with those three. Sheehan has Plainfield (5-1) this week. Killingly has Plainfield in 3 weeks. Other then that, those two have a cakewalk to the playoffs.

If Brookfield beats Barlow this week I think they'll probably end up with the 8 seed. If Barlow wins they have a chance, too.

Killinglys worst nightmare is a 1 seed vs an 8 seed Brookfield. Brookfields pass defense is atrocious and they can't score points, but they will shut your running game right down.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Killinglys worst nightmare is a 1 seed vs an 8 seed Brookfield. Brookfields pass defense is atrocious and they can't score points, but they will shut your running game right down.

That won’t affect them. Killingly’s QB Desaulnier is very dynamic

Reaction Score
That won’t affect them. Killingly’s QB Desaulnier is very dynamic
It probably won't matter because Brookfield and Barlow both aren't very good. If I'm killingly I'd rather play Barlow though. Brookfields offensive production should be going up though since they got a kid back from injury who is probably the fastest kid in the SWC

Reaction Score
Should Stonington play Danbury, the largest school in the state? Or LL Ludlowe? Danbury is in the FCIAC, and btw has already lost this year decisively to two Class S schools, and they don't even play St. Joe's this year. The FCIAC has two class S schools right now, and both more than hold their own in the toughest league in the state. A successful football program has little to do with school boy population, but has everything to do with great coaching, support by the town, school and alumni, and youth programs. Of the two greatest teams in state history, one was Class S and the other was Class M. I hope Stonington fires their coach. Your theory is bull....s..hit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom