2023 Recruiting: - CT. '23 Gavin Griffiths just got a Syracuse offer | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: CT. '23 Gavin Griffiths just got a Syracuse offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mentioned him in other threads a while back, just got a Syracuse offer. We should be all over him.

Reaction Score
I think he's a simsbury kid. Goes to Kingswood.

He's one of those mid-major kids that always gives us headaches. He's really not very good at anything but shooting the ball at an extremely high level. He'll keep his team in games they shouldn't be competitive in when he gets hot.

Reaction Score

He's one of those mid-major kids that always gives us headaches. He's really not very good at anything but shooting the ball at an extremely high level. He'll keep his team in games they shouldn't be competitive in when he gets hot.
6'7 kids who can shoot at an extremely high level with his athleticism don't typically end up at mid-majors.

Reaction Score
Looks like post police have struck again??!!!? Am I not allowed to call out ridiculous posters? @temery what’s the criteria for deletion because would 85% of posts get deleted if you applied the logic you must’ve used to decide on mine

Last edited:
Reaction Score

He sucks but he shoots it really really well... BRILLIANT analysis @husky429

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Looks like post police have struck again??!!!? Am I not allowed to call out ridiculous posters? @temery what’s the criteria for deletion because would 85% of posts get deleted if you applied the logic you must’ve used to decide on mine

No, you are not allowed to call out posters. If you see an inappropriate post, click the report link and let mods decide.

And use the ignore feature.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Saw him at Simsbury and was disappointed to see him go to Kingswood.

Reaction Score
My friend beat his father one on one in high school. My friend was only 6 foot. I hope the kid plays better one on one than the 6’7” dad.

Reaction Score
I like this kid as a player. Reminds me of a young Duncan Robinson.

He deserves an offer from us.

Reaction Score
My friend beat his father one on one in high school. My friend was only 6 foot. I hope the kid plays better one on one than the 6’7” dad.

Yeah, but your friend was an all-state kicker if I remember correctly? Let's just hope that Gavin is tougher than his Dad, who still ended up having a nice career at UHa and played pro for a few years overseas. Gavin is already more physically mature than his Dad was as a senior, and his Dad played primarily back to the basket at Cheshire.

I hear Gavin is getting interest from a bunch of high majors already. Looking at his game, is there any doubt he ends up at Villanova or Duke?

Reaction Score
Yeah, but your friend was an all-state kicker if I remember correctly? Let's just hope that Gavin is tougher than his Dad, who still ended up having a nice career at UHa and played pro for a few years overseas. Gavin is already more physically mature than his Dad was as a senior, and his Dad played primarily back to the basket at Cheshire.

I hear Gavin is getting interest from a bunch of high majors already. Looking at his game, is there any doubt he ends up at Villanova or Duke?

Maybe he can end up at a more elite program like Florida State. Coach Ham will be calling!

Reaction Score
Maybe he can end up at a more elite program like Florida State. Coach Ham will be calling!
Yeah, with all of their BB National Championships. VERY ELITE

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I went to a really good hoops hs years ago. The tallest player was about 6’6” and he was only tall. He was not good at all and only got in to blow outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom