Crazy year! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Crazy year!

Reaction Score
so if KY beat ARK, TN just pounded KY and we beat TN on their court than that means we will beat ARK bad, so we don't even have to play the game. Right????

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As I said yesterday, there are no great teams this year. The key to winning the championship, if we actually get to the tournament, will come down to which of a handful of 5-8 top teams can stay healthy (Covid free) and by sheer luck have as few disruptions to their schedule as possible heading into the tournament in order to build continuity and team execution.

Reaction Score
Why are so many BY'ers referencing the Tenn win as "not so bad" or worse? Even in UConn world, where so many BY'ers expect 30 point wins every night, against even top 25 teams, that was a good win. Geno told us this in his presser, so I'm not going to repeat any of his points.
Newsflash: There are no great teams this year in WCBB. The NC is there for the taking. We beat SC, Arkansas, DePaul, and Marquette twice we are #1, #1 overall seed. Let Louisville complain about it. They just eeked out a W against Wake. Tiebreaker- Geno's lifetime record against Jeff. Full stop.
6 wins in a row in March. Let's keep getting better!!

Reaction Score
As "Dandy" Don Meredith famously said on a Monday Night Football game eons ago, "If 'ifs; and 'buts' were candy and nut, we'd all have a Merry Christmas."
My statement was for the UConn fan who some how thinks because Tennessee is beating Kentucky that translates in to "Tennessee beating SC easily". I just took offense to the "easily" part of his statement. The same Tennessee team might not show up.

Reaction Score
And if UConn made free throws and Paige showed up before the big shot we would’ve really beat up on Tennessee even if Davis showed up.
I’m sorry, that’s the same nonsense you can read on VolNation. If Paige doesn’t shoot 3-14 and UConn makes a few more FT’s, the Huskies win by double digits. Since neither happened the game turned out exactly as it did, with UConn winning by 6.
I agree. I was just responding to a UCONN fan who made a statement which I disagreed with. You can't judge a game based on the performance of one game. Davis had a great game today but that doesn't mean this will translate when they play SC.

Reaction Score
I just took offense to the "easily" part of his statement. The same Tennessee team might not show up.
Sure you can take your offense. You can have your free speech here whenever you don't agree others' post..

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
NC State up by 2 with 90 seconds to go

Reaction Score
19-3 run over last 4 minutes and change. 86-84 NC State 16 sec left

Reaction Score
So, South Carolina, Louisville, and North Carolina State win by a combined 8 points today. All played unranked teams.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The bulk of this post can be summed up as "woulda - coulda - shoulda!

Reaction Score
So, South Carolina, Louisville, and North Carolina State win by a combined 8 points today. All played unranked teams.
I was just thinking the same thing. We beat UT on the road by 6 (UT whips UK) and beat unranked G'Town soundly. Kinda looks like we had a good week.

Reaction Score
It's definitely a crazy year and seems to just get even crazier. The top teams all escaped today. I am a little surprised UT handled KY so easily but maybe the LVs have turned a corner. I am not looking forward to SC on Thursday night.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
1611533843481.png

Reaction Score
Missed FT’s seems to be crazy this year. For a lot of teams. I think SC missed a bunch too.
Yes, Colorado outplayed Arizona in every aspect but lost because they missed 11 free throws.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom