Cowherd: Who Cares? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cowherd: Who Cares?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
College hoops is very popular in the Midwest? I have a good friend in Oklahoma. He said the opposite.
Oklahoma hardly qualifies as the midwest. It's damned popular in the actual midwest. Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, northern Kentucky, Missouri, Michigan. I'll throw in Omaha for our Creighton friends. Quite a bit more popular than it is on the west coast. I had the misfortune of watching the 1999 tournament in the Bay Area. Couldn't even find the game on in most bars. Nobody was paying any attention when it was. I watched UConn beat Iowa with a law school classmate of mine at Kansas who went to Iowa undergrad. We were the only ones watching. That does not happen in KC, no matter who is playing.

Reaction Score
Cowherd has good guests but you shouldn’t put anything in anything he himself says

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We already won the most unwatchable National Championship game of all time. I'm fine if we win the second most unwatchable one as well.
I fully enjoyed watching UConn hold Butler to fewer points in an April 2012 game than Kemba Walker scored against Vermont in a November 2010 game.

Reaction Score
I thought it was actually about Cowherd as in "Who cares". He's awful always has been.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
On Coach K's show this afternoon, he couldn't stop talking about Miami, FA and SDSU. He barely mentioned UConn at all and called it Connecticut. All he kept saying is that Connecticut romped through everyone in the tournament so far but they will not do that to Miami
because Miami will tire Connecticut out with their D and everyone on Miami can score.
Me thinks he is still bitter about being UConn's victim more than not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom