Courant - David Pindell Article | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Courant - David Pindell Article

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys, once you meet Pal you'll understand he really is a good guy.

I think he just likes to f'k with you.

Then again he could just be a dick. :D
I will personally vouch for the first comment.

I'm pretty confident that the second is correct.

The third may also be correct.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It was a joke, Pal. In real life, I wasn't really equating you with mesothelioma... :rolleyes:
image-jpeg.12252

Conspiracy Kitty says: Or were you?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm really excited about Pindell. Obviously what we get are highlight videos but he already knows the basics of this system, as does Marvin Washington.

I still think Washington has a chance to start, but if they're equal I think the nod goes to Pindell for two years and then we get Washington as a RSSO.

Regardless, this is the best position we've been in at QB in a long time. Someone should come out and rise to the top.

Reaction Score
If it's such a great deal for UConn then why isn't Alabama recruiting him? look, I hope the kid is the second coming of Gregg Warde or Donovan McNabb or Warren Moon. Hope for the best, just don't bet on it. That said, bring it Mr. Pindell! Show us what you got.

No way you are this obtuse. Bama gets who Bama wants. They don't have to turn over rocks to find kids. They have 4 Star Army All Americans taking Gray Shirts to go there. Pindell is a bit undersized so some programs stayed away. Their loss will definitely be your gain. David is a hard working kid who can play QB in The AAC. Coach Duda runs a good program that pumps out FBS Players every year. If he says a kid can play trust that he can.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Why did NC State let Russel Wilson (the better QB) walk after his senior season to play Mike Glennon? Because it is an inexact science.

It wasn't because TOB didn't know that.

It was a showdown over Wilson's baseball 'career'.

Reaction Score
Going out on a limb to suggest that Pindell will fit in well with what OC Lashlee is looking for. In that sense I'll say he is the "real deal" talent-wise but it will take some time in the system to determine his learning curve and leadership qualities. Not so cautiously optimistic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom