Couple of nice tweets by John A. | The Boneyard

Couple of nice tweets by John A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
jaltavilla John Altavilla

Touching site (sic): Caroline Doty speaking with her dad after returning for #UConnwomen with nine points in 22 minutes

Just looking at the face of #UConnwomen athletic trainer Rosemary Ragle tells you how you need to know program's feelings about CDoty return

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
If these are any indication, KML is going to be a great quote machine for the horde over the next four years:

KML on Caroline Doty's fall in first minute of the game: "Lord, she's trying to give us all a heart attack."
5 minutes ago

KML on getting seven rebounds: "I was very happy about that. I felt strong, very strong. Kelly Faris-like." #UConnwomen
5 minutes ago

:D

Reaction Score
If these are any indication, KML is going to be a great quote machine for the horde over the next four years:

KML on Caroline Doty's fall in first minute of the game: "Lord, she's trying to give us all a heart attack."
5 minutes ago

KML on getting seven rebounds: "I was very happy about that. I felt strong, very strong. Kelly Faris-like." #UConnwomen
5 minutes ago

:D

I thought her comments about the family turtle were pretty funny....

Reaction Score
I thought her comments about the family turtle were pretty funny....

Meghan seemed puzzled as to why Kaleena would name her turtle Shellman. (I assume it's a boy turtle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom