Couldn’t be happier for Alterique | The Boneyard

Couldn’t be happier for Alterique

Reaction Score
Isaac Brown should win national coach of the year imo
Calm down on the Isaac Brown love.

They won 1 game of note. They have 2 wins better than #98 in KenPom. They have 1 win total against the other 3 best teams in the AAC (dodged 3 games due to COVID, lost 2 others).

Yeah they had turmoil, but IMO their 4 best players stayed (if you count Alterique who had already committed). Nobody with an ORTG better than 101 transferred. They're middle of the pack for minutes consistency year over year.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
More than a handful of votes, at least. He's done an amazing job of righting a ship that was about to sink in a small lake.

He'd get my vote.
ya know, i've been thinking lately on the COY thing, and this is what i've come up with. all coaches, d 1,2,3, and both the men's and women's side, should be recognized by their governing bodies as 'coach of the year' for somehow managing thru this season, as each one had a different reality from not only any previous season, but also from pretty much every other coach this season. this was not a season to compare anything accurately. cf, 'UConn maybe a bubble team' and other such nonsense from the experts.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
ya know, i've been thinking lately on the COY thing, and this is what i've come up with. all coaches, d 1,2,3, and both the men's and women's side, should be recognized by their governing bodies as 'coach of the year' for somehow managing thru this season, as each one had a different reality from not only any previous season, but also from pretty much every other coach this season. this was not a season to compare anything accurately. cf, 'UConn maybe a bubble team' and other such nonsense from the experts.

Above and below are examples of what happens when you leave a Spliffy unattended.

ABE90DFE-AD27-4510-9497-B484451F2158.jpeg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom