2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr. | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tyler Calvaruso (@tyler_calvaruso) Tweeted:
Florida has offered 2022 @rc_basketball & @TeamFinalEYBL guard Corey Floyd (@CoreyFloydJr).

Floyd also holds offers from Auburn, UConn, Miami, Providence, Rutgers, Seton Hall, St. John’s and Virginia Tech, among others. Big-time rising junior out of the Garden State. https://post original url/WfQCEe8IFg

Reaction Score
Love Floyd's mid range game. He can shoot the 3 but in the few AAU and Roselle games I've watched whenever he gets the ball around the high post he is automatic

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Love Floyd's mid range game. He can shoot the 3 but in the few AAU and Roselle games I've watched whenever he gets the ball around the high post he is automatic
I like that he gets to the rim. He even has the jump stop that Hurley loves down. He reminds me a lot of the guards Hurley had at URI.

Reaction Score
UConn: “They want to show me that they are interested and that I'm their number one guy in the 2022 class. That just means a lot to me. It shows what they think of me and my game. I have a great relationship with the staff. They're all funny, I've been on a zoom call once with them but we are planning on setting up more and more. We plan on doing it once a month, and that's really exciting. The coaches like my build, a lot of people say that's a great part of my game and how I like to bully little guards. I like that they like to get it and go. They have strong guard play and they play through their guards so that's really appealing to me.”

Reaction Score
Man, I thought we had all decided we weren't going to recruit guards from NJ, only big men? Someone call up Danny and tell him this guy is a guard and he's from NJ so he must not be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom