2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr To UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr To UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If he committed in December, why is this just being posted? Did I miss the December announcement?

Reaction Score
said his decision came down to UConn, Villanova, and Providence

What a terrific kid. Thoughtful, confident without being arrogant, and well spoken with a deeper and broader vocabulary than your average 16/17 year old.
DH is bringing in class after class of solid citizens who will do great things for the university both on the court and off and it sounds as if the efforts he's made to build the off court skills of the current players is paying off with the vibes they give to recruits.

Reaction Score

From Team Final coach James Johns:
"Relationships go a long way in where you send your kids because you want to be able to trust that people are going to take care of him," Johns said. "There's a level of trust there with coach Hurley. If they offer a kid, and if it's a fit, I'm going to do anything I can to make sure coach Hurley gets him. I just trust him."

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Man, is this kid poised. What a wonderful addition.

Love this kid! Very composed and articulate. Congrats young dawg!

his three main goals at the end

1) National Championship
2) Big East Championship
3) Undefeated

hell yeah sign me up! Let’s go!

edit: he’s also recruiting Clingan... yessir!

Last edited:

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

From Team Final coach James Johns:
"Relationships go a long way in where you send your kids because you want to be able to trust that people are going to take care of him," Johns said. "There's a level of trust there with coach Hurley. If they offer a kid, and if it's a fit, I'm going to do anything I can to make sure coach Hurley gets him. I just trust him."
That’s huge, having rock solid relationships with coaches like that. Very impressive quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom