2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr To UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr To UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I urge everyone to look at his instagram page and the message he wrote about his grandmother who just passed away recently, it's quite a tribute. Not only did UConn get a really good player who fits the Hurley mold perfectly but they got a really mature person. Not many teenagers come across like he does in his interviews and writing. UConn got a really one.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
HARTFORD, Conn. — One of the first times Dan Hurley saw Corey Floyd Jr. play, the UConn coach asked Floyd’s grassroots coach, “Does he want to tear somebody’s face off?”

Reaction Score
It continues to be crystal clear - Hurley knows EXACTLY the type of young man he wants to bring into this program... and then he and this awesome staff pin point who those guys are in each class, and then with the precision of world-class assassins go in and get their man.

It is quite impressive to watch... and fantastic that he, Young, Moore and now Freeman (and Taliek as well) are on the side of the good guys.

Great job getting your man once again, Coach Hurley and Company!!!

Feels soooooo good to be back where we belong... Now and into the foreseeable future!

Reaction Score
One of the superior talents of DH/staff is that they are snipers.. They evaluate/select/focus on a target (recruit).. And they execute on the recruitment of that target..

They are exceptional at successfully recruiting their targets..

Cannot say enough about that skill set when rebuilding a Program.. Off the charts..

Reaction Score
i'm more interested in who's next for 2021 with 2 open schollys...

consensus seemed to be we needed a big man and a SG, but the latter sounds like a hard sell seeing as they'd be sandwiched in between Hawkins and Floyd.
You crushed me many months back for suggesting we might be in this situation. But here we are..

The Carpenter has got your back..

Reaction Score
Happy Tiger Woods GIF

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I urge everyone to look at his instagram page and the message he wrote about his grandmother who just passed away recently, it's quite a tribute. Not only did UConn get a really good player who fits the Hurley mold perfectly but they got a really mature person. Not many teenagers come across like he does in his interviews and writing. UConn got a really one.
thanks for pointing to that. i think DH picks kids for damn good reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom