Congrats Iowa | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Congrats Iowa

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Were either of them the 2-time reigning defensive player of the year coming out of college? Have you watched Aliyah play defense? She can guard centers and switch on guards out on the perimeter. Nneka and Tina have both become great defenders as pros but I don’t think either were as good coming out of college.
Yes I have and you think she has the foot speed to guard for example Caitlyn on the perimeter?

Reaction Score
Has there been any reporting on why Warnock wouldn’t just put off dental school for a year, reap NIL rewards, and come back for her Covid year? Seems strange that with Iowa’s culture she wouldn’t want to go again.

Last edited:

Matthew1589

Iowa Hawkeye Grad and Fan
Reaction Score
Has there been any reporting on why Warnock wouldn’t just put off dental school for a year, real NIL rewards, and come back for her Covid year? Seems strange that with Iowa’s culture she wouldn’t want to go again.
All McKenna has said is she's ready to move on to Dental School and enjoyed her 4 years at Iowa. I know she applied to Dental School at Iowa, but not sure which one/or if she has chosen where to go. Sometimes kids are just done and ready to move on, plus a year of grad school isn't going to get her any closer to her chosen profession.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom