Congrats Iowa | The Boneyard

Congrats Iowa

Reaction Score
Iowa with a great win. Able to withstand the “physicality” and, despite not shooting great from 3 AND getting destroyed on the boards, they pull out the win. Really impressive. Great season by South Carolina and I look forward to seeing Boston in the W!!

Reaction Score
I wanted SC to win, to be tested, pushed to a limit, but win. I'm happy for Iowa, but Dawn and her squad worked really hard for this season. I feel for them.

I've been saying that Paige is a better player because she's simply won more. Now Caitlin has done everything Paige has done. If she wins an NC now, she'll be ahead. What an excellent rivalry!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I figured SC would win but great job Iowa. Clark is the real deal.

This tournament has been so unpredictable.
I wuz wrong. :eek: I didn't think it could happen. Congrats to Iowa. It's anybody's game Sunday. I sure didn't see SC losing this game. It's hard to repeat. I figured it would be a tough one, but not this tough. That SC locker room sounds like a nursery right about now, cause everybody in there is balling like newborns. A lot of crying wailing and gnashing of teeth. :( Wow!!! Caitlin Clark is amazing. ALL 4 #1 seeds are gone. This has been a crazy tournament.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Outstanding game from Iowa! They executed a well thought out game plan. Clark delivered, as did her team. The team believed they could win. Hats off to South Carolina for a terrific season! Onwards to the final game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Congrats to Iowa they never let So Carolina go on any long runs to take control of the Game.

However, I'm shocked at the Defense Game Plan that Dawn and her coaches drew up tonight. Caitlin Clark had free run most of the night. If I'm Dawn, I'm shadowing or double teaming Caitlin on most of the night. Caitlin throughout the game was able to get passes whenever she wanted to. Dawn has the players to play better defense on Caitlin.

Reaction Score
Such a tough loss, but what a wonderful 4 years for that SC senior class. They should be so proud of all they accomplished! And congrats to Iowa on a great game and amazing performance by Caitlin Clark! Looking forward to a good game on Sunday. What a crazy and exciting year in WCBB!

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom