Congrats, Huskies | The Boneyard

Congrats, Huskies

Reaction Score
You guys have a heck of a basketball team. Really impressed with your length, athleticism, and range. I love our team but our backcourt is really small, especially with our best backcourt player out with injury (6’5”). Being small made it tough to defend the 3 ball.

Sanogo was an absolutely load. Great touch around the rim but with plenty of power. Cole and Polley were hard to stop. Your team and style of play would compete really well in the SEC. Very tough.

Don’t be too discouraged with your turnovers. That’s what we do to teams.

Hate that we lost but probably some nice revenge for you. I’ll root for you moving forward. Hope you win B4A.

War Eagle

Reaction Score
You guys have a heck of a basketball team. Really impressed with your length, athleticism, and range. I love our team but our backcourt is really small, especially with our best backcourt player out with injury (6’5”). Being small made it tough to defend the 3 ball.

Sanogo was an absolutely load. Great touch around the rim but with plenty of power. Cole and Polley were hard to stop. Your team and style of play would compete really well in the SEC. Very tough.

Hate that we lost but probably some nice revenge for you. I’ll root for you moving forward. Hope you win B4A.

War Eagle
Great game. You guys have a F4 potential team no doubt. If it makes you feel better Uconn won a national title with a small backcourt in 2014.

Reaction Score
Felt like a sweet 16 game. You guys are relentless. Thanks for stopping by with the kind words and I'll be rooting for you guys the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
I don't think we will see a tougher pressing team than Auburn. What I did like from us is we played very well with a big front court that you guys have. Kudos to the Tigers. I know I will hear about this but Pearl is a very good coach, makes great in game coaching decisions. Hurley should take some notes. ;) Good luck the rest of the way. Jabari!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

War Eagle
Great game. We both have a long year ahead of us. Lots of things to learn. Today coulda' gone either way. Hopefully we'll both be playing beyond the first weekend in the NCAA tournament

Reaction Score
Great game and classy post. I'll make sure to follow your Tigers in the SEC this year. You guys have a no quit, very tough, will not lose mentality of a team. That game was tough on me as a Husky, I am sure it was similar for you too. Cheers to a deep run in the tournament to you and the Tigers!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom