Competition for Paige? | The Boneyard

Competition for Paige?

Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark of the Iowa Hawkeyes.

I tuned in to one of their games last week but wasn't aware of her. I have to say that her game rivals Paige's although I don't think she has the supporting cast Paige does. I think that they both play a game reminiscent of Stephen Curry.

Reaction Score
At some point if you are going to be considered competition for Paige you actually have to win a game against a ranked opponent. Individual points don’t mean much if don’t win games.

Reaction Score
At some point if you are going to be considered competition for Paige you actually have to win a game against a ranked opponent. Individual points don’t mean much if don’t win games.
Not true at all!

Reaction Score
Clark is a great player and will be an AA if not this season than next season but for most UConn fans there is no competition for Paige!

Reaction Score
Sorry, I haven't looked at this page much lately. I just got through watching the dvr recording of Iowa's last game. They're both exciting as heck o watch but I think Iowa depends on Caitlin more than UCONN does Paige.

How do these young women get to where they play like they could step right into the WNBA out of high school?

I love it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom