Colorado | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Colorado

Reaction Score
I'm calling BS on this. Pure projection.
Call BS all you want. Prime is the opposite of The Land of Steady Habits. We like guys like Bill Parcells not Deion Sanders. The data are as clear as day. And we still like him even in his worst season yet.

Reaction Score
Sean Lewis the OC was demoted mid season and so was the tight ends coach, they both are gone. They have Pat Sherman as Offensive Coordinator anyway. The defensive ends had basically zero sacks and got no pressure and Warren Sapp is coming in to coach the DLine I assume, so have to get rid of the underperformer. Isn't this what we want to happen here? Coach getting rid of underperforming coaches?

Reaction Score
Sean Lewis the OC was demoted mid season and so was the tight ends coach, they both are gone. They have Pat Sherman as Offensive Coordinator anyway. The defensive ends had basically zero sacks and got no pressure and Warren Sapp is coming in to coach the DLine I assume, so have to get rid of the underperformer. Isn't this what we want to happen here? Coach getting rid of underperforming coaches?
If that were the case shouldnt the DC be gone as well since their defense was garbage?

Reaction Score
I think Meon invites darts...But Kannell was commenting on Colorado's media attention vs actuality.

By the By...this post was back in Nov. 2023...don't think Kannell is insecure...he is a twitterati and radio personality who, like all of that ilk, wants clicks.

Yeah...I feel your FSU dislike...

Reaction Score

Sean Lewis was wrongfully demoted and the demotion did nothing to help the cause.

Sean is now a head coach again.

Meanwhile…

There are no adults in charge.

Reaction Score
Colorado is a case study for how not to run a college football program. Zero buy in by the players in the program and from the coaches in the players. There's essentially a new roster of portal cast offs every year that are somehow supposed to become a cohesive team. Deion pulls a little razzle dazzle around signing day to make it seem like the program is moving in the right direction, however, anyone with a functioning brain knows that these kids are buying into NIL Promises and the chance to be reality TV Stars in the circus that surrounds Coach Prime. As soon as they realize that neither are happening, they are gone to the portal to collect their next check. JMO, but Deion will hang on until Shedur leaves for the draft, and then he'll resign himself announcing that he has turned the program around.

Reaction Score
So I am local. People are trashing Prime. He took a team that won won game and was probably the worst team in D1 and won 4 and could have won a few more. Lately however he is getting involved in social media wars with players. NOT a good look for him. Just recruit and coach.

Reaction Score
So I am local. People are trashing Prime. He took a team that won won game and was probably the worst team in D1 and won 4 and could have won a few more. Lately however he is getting involved in social media wars with players. NOT a good look for him. Just recruit and coach.

Mora took a team that only struggled to beat Yale to a bowl game.

What Prime did was overrated.

I can’t imagine what will happen when his kids aren’t playing for him.

Reaction Score
Mora took a team that only struggled to beat Yale to a bowl game.

What Prime did was overrated.

I can’t imagine what will happen when his kids aren’t playing for him.
No not overrated. While UConn plays for a few thousand CU sells out their spring practice game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom