Colorado @ Arizona St - 1/22/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
B9CBA06A-2E63-4BC8-8EE4-A67D9DA72D60.jpeg

They were playing for a bell?

Reaction Score
Neither team wants to win. Buffs threw the ball away to the Sun Devils. 11 seconds remain.
Both teams desperately want to win

ASU and CTT continue their dominance over the Buffs with their 14th consecutive victory. ASU dominated the first three quarters and survived a fourth quarter that reflected more about the character of Colorado than I think any major shortcomings on the part of the Sun Devils. It looked to me like the Buffs range out of gas.

Trade mark ASU defense holding the Buffs below their season average.

The Devils were down 3 key members....Iris Mbultio out with a shoulder injury, Jayde Van Hefty out since game 2 and freshmen Maggie Besselink and Katelyn Levings also out. Three were staters and Besselink started once when Walker, Mbulito van Hefty went down.

Getting Eboni Walker back was key as well as the tremendous play of freshman point guard Jaddan Simmons, both who played game high minutes (33) for the Devils and the three point shooting of Canadian junior Taya Hanson who earlier in the year tied the game record of 7 threes

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
What’s the deal with the bell? Please tell me it’s not like that dumb thumping of the drum like the Arizona Wildcats?
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
Colorado’s problem is consistency. When they put it together, as they did in the 4th quarter, they can play with anyone, and, of course, missing their starting point guard doesn’t help. Still in all of this I point to Mya Hollingshed, an unnoticed (except in the PAC-12) AA candidate, who recorded her conference leading 7th double double scoring 14 and grabbing 17 rebounds. And she does it in by far the strongest wbb conference. If she played for UConn, we’d be talking POY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom