COBRA Kai | Page 7 | The Boneyard

COBRA Kai

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Well, the nuance and depth to start the season went out the window and they returned to full on crazy down the stretch.

Not sure where they would go with another season. Many rivalries have seemingly been wrapped up. I think Tory was my favorite character this season.
Chozen stole the series and ya gotta love Stingray even with his limited role.

Yeah not sure where they go from here although Kreese will be back in the game so we’ll see how that plays out. Johnny and Daniel screwed him when they visited him in jail so I’m sure he’ll be looking for some revenge.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yeah not sure where they go from here although Kreese will be back in the game so we’ll see how that plays out. Johnny and Daniel screwed him when they visited him in jail so I’m sure he’ll be looking for some revenge.
He's gonna be a fugitive though for escaping from jail and assaulting officers, so anything he does will have to be on the down low. He definitely won't be able to open another dojo.

I thought the note w/ Daniel's lawyer's contact info was hilarious.

The dynamic between Tory and Kreese is really interesting.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Saw a "trailer" for Season 6, but it really isn't a trailer at all. Just a remix of scenes from Seasons 1-5. Said coming soon, but no release date announced. Also claims this will be the final season (probably a good thing).

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Saw a "trailer" for Season 6, but it really isn't a trailer at all. Just a remix of scenes from Seasons 1-5. Said coming soon, but no release date announced. Also claims this will be the final season (probably a good thing).
Yeah the show started out on fire the first few seasons, but I had trouble getting through the last couple. Still enjoy it but I think it’s a good time to put it to bed. It’s had a good run.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Don't think it's been renewed on a similar time frame, so production has been delayed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom