Coach Mora on ESPN 97-9 | The Boneyard

Coach Mora on ESPN 97-9

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Was anyone able to do the interview??the Antichrist cut more heads today

Reaction Score
Was anyone able to do the interview??the Antichrist cut more heads today
WUCS is an ESPN radio affiliate but not Disney owned (iHeartRadio owns them). Mora was on the only locally produced show they run.

Reaction Score
WUCS is an ESPN radio affiliate but not Disney owned (iHeartRadio owns them). Mora was on the only locally produced show they run.

Right. Not that iHeart hasn't been doing layoffs of their own, but nothing major in Hartford to my understanding. Hartford has always been run pretty tight.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Not quite but I give Dibbs big props as I have seen him at a couple of our games. That and he does his homework.

Well, except knowing the actual name of the coach. Other than that, he's fine

Reaction Score
Because he always calls him Jr?
That might not be his name but for good or ill it is how many people know him. Jim Rome called him Jim Mora Jr several times. I heard it on ESPN more than once. I’ve read it several times. He may not legally be Jr but in the small circle that is football and sports media, it is a shortcut to distinguish him from his father.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
That might not be his name but for good or ill it is how many people know him. Jim Rome called him Jim Mora Jr several times. I heard it on ESPN more than once. I’ve read it several times. He may not legally be Jr but in the small circle that is football and sports media, it is a shortcut to distinguish him from his father.

Ok, beefooter. Skeeshooter?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom