Coach McDermott is back for Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach McDermott is back for Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And whether @Rocktheworld knows or not it is still commonly used for housing developments with golf courses among other things. Also, the landing site for the Pilgrims is called Plimouth Plantation. It’s a word with ordinary meanings. His usage was indeed a problem but the word isn’t evil.
Wow wish I included a coffee bean farmer caveat to my original post so people like you wouldn’t freak out and completely miss the point

Reaction Score
As long as he doesn't use concentration camps as a point of emphasis, he should be just fine.......

Screw him. Screw his employers.

Reaction Score
There's plenty of racist arseholes in positions of power, he's not one of them. He wasn't thinking and made a mistake, now he's handling it like a man.
Do you really think he made a mistake or do you think he's a racist ? Because I think he made a mistake and I think he is putting this "I need to learn and grow from this" statement out there to keep his job. Look, he knew right away he shouldn't have used that terminology the way he did because he's not a racist . And if he's not a racist , why would he have to bend over backward to tell everyone he has to learn and grow from this. It's contradictory because it's all just optics.

Reaction Score
Do you really think he made a mistake or do you think he's a racist ? Because I think he made a mistake and I think he is putting this "I need to learn and grow from this" statement out there to keep his job. Look, he knew right away he shouldn't have used that terminology the way he did because he's not a racist . And if he's not a racist , why would he have to bend over backward to tell everyone he has to learn and grow from this. It's contradictory because it's all just optics.

The kids on the team definitely think it's all optics.

Reaction Score
Superjohn probably thinks there are poor white people on plantations in Iowa.

Reaction Score
What? I can't answer that because you're all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom