Coach Edsall Radio Show - Wednesday @ 6p from Grille86 in Storrs Center | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach Edsall Radio Show - Wednesday @ 6p from Grille86 in Storrs Center

Reaction Score
I used to be able to listen to WTIC broadcasts live on the internet by simply clicking on "listen live". Now you can't just click and listen to Joe D interview Edsall. They want you to sign up, listen to an unending barrage of commercials, download an app that can "change things", do this and that and jump through one hoop after another and by the time your done with all of that some guy starts talking about the Freakin Cubs. No thanks. If this is about TIC or Joe D making money and that being more important than getting the word out to the fans as quickly and simply as possible then they can stick their Randy Edsall Show where the sun don't shine. I don't need it

Has nothing to do w/ WTIC or Joe D - It's all UConn IMG.

Try this link from above next time:

The TuneIn app also works for Gameday stuff as well

Reaction Score
I used to be able to listen to WTIC broadcasts live on the internet by simply clicking on "listen live". Now you can't just click and listen to Joe D interview Edsall. They want you to sign up, listen to an unending barrage of commercials, download an app that can "change things", do this and that and jump through one hoop after another and by the time your done with all of that some guy starts talking about the Freakin Cubs. No thanks. If this is about TIC or Joe D making money and that being more important than getting the word out to the fans as quickly and simply as possible then they can stick their Randy Edsall Show where the sun don't shine. I don't need it
@weyuo you need to go to UConn/IMG Sports Network:
Listen to UConn IMG Sports Network on TuneIn

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Who's going tonight? I'll be there with UCYamsMD. She says free drinks on her for anyone from the boneyard

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom