Clingan is an an absolute monster | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Clingan is an an absolute monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Only player in America with 90+ points, 60+ rebounds and 20+ blocks while averaging less than 20 minutes per game.

Is he the only one to do it within the 20 minute a game range, or the only one to do it period, and he’s doing it under 20/game?

Reaction Score
watching this video it made me wonder if the intramural teams ever get to play on this court or at Gampel. I remember playing intramural basketball at the Fieldhouse many years ago. Does anyone know if the championships or any other games are played at Gampel or Werth?
Back when I was an intramural champion and a high flying, rebounding and scoring machine we played at the fieldhouse. It was great but no bongs allowed.

Reaction Score
Is he the only one to do it within the 20 minute a game range, or the only one to do it period, and he’s doing it under 20/game?

Full list, we shut down one of these guys last night

B353F301-B62E-4B9F-A939-4CC6C63C1EB4.jpeg

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
I've been watching this team for over 30 years since I was in elementary school and the last bunch of years were the pits. But now to watch Hurley and co. build an amazing team with a hometown kid that has the potential to be really special is such a cool thing to experience. It feels like it was worth the wait and all the BS. I really hope he gets a ring.

With all the theads in the world and on the news, its refreshing to get a nice kid to root for.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What I love about this kid is that he has a motor to run on both sides of the court and knows how to offer supporting D when a teammate gets burned on D. I kind of get it that maybe DH doesn't want AS to pick up a ton of fouls but to me it hurts the team at times. I don't think DC will suffer from 'not scoring so he starts snoring" that plagues some players at times.
He has exceeding all my expectations so far and is a huge reason why UConn is successful so far this season.

Reaction Score
A few days ago, I wrote that Clingan had a better chance of being a lottery pick than back at UConn next year, and somehow, a number of people here took that as an attack on UConn instead of a compliment to Clingan. For those people and anyone else here who's watching him: Do you honestly think he won't be at least a lottery pick in June? He'll probably be in the top 10 at the rate he's developing.

Reaction Score
A few days ago, I wrote that Clingan had a better chance of being a lottery pick than back at UConn next year, and somehow, a number of people here took that as an attack on UConn instead of a compliment to Clingan. For those people and anyone else here who's watching him: Do you honestly think he won't be at least a lottery pick in June? He'll probably be in the top 10 at the rate he's developing.

IMO, the only way he’s not a lottery pick next June is if he announces he’s returning to UCONN.

Reaction Score
Well then, we better hope he starts missing a few shots!

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Hope he gets so much NIL money that he comes back. That’s the only way at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom