Clingan is an an absolute monster | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Clingan is an an absolute monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A few days ago, I wrote that Clingan had a better chance of being a lottery pick than back at UConn next year, and somehow, a number of people here took that as an attack on UConn instead of a compliment to Clingan. For those people and anyone else here who's watching him: Do you honestly think he won't be at least a lottery pick in June? He'll probably be in the top 10 at the rate he's developing.
After we played Alabama I concluded there's no reason for him to play 2 years of college ball. Unless he wants to. He'll get picked in the 1st round and he can learn just as easily on an NBA bench.

Reaction Score
1670702713006.png

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Truly the word awesome is overused today but not in his case. It's like "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

Reaction Score
“Going 1-on-1 against Adama was nothing that I had ever experienced before, with how strong he is, how he can finish and pump-fake and keep stepping through,” Clingan said. “He can finish with both hands. It was an eye-opener for me because there were times where I'd jump and [try to] block, and it was just a pump fake and step through and he’d finish it. He's just a strong, strong player. Even going against him, trying to move him in practice, is hard. But it's good for me.”

Alternate free access:

Donovan Clingan dominates as UConn men's basketball beats LIU. Why freshman's ready for Big East play

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yup, But he was also the best backup center of all time.

In college, maybe. Backing up Walton at UCLA.

Fun fact you could win some serious bar bet money on- Swen is the only player to lead the ABA in rebounding in a season and the NBA in rebounding in a season.

I would have lost money thinking The A-Train or Moses had done that.

Reaction Score
I just want to see Cling and Sanogo tag team Edey. Can that happen please????

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I just want to see Cling and Sanogo tag team Edey. Can that happen please????

I want to see Clingan play him straight up.

With UConn and Purdue both being in top 3 this upcoming week and Clingan having back to back "monster" games, expect the Edy v. Clingan conversation to start to creep in to the national talking head shows. Edy the known entity vs the unknown freshman from UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom