Clingan 7'2" | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Clingan 7'2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Dude it's well known the kid has friends and family frequent this board. Think whatever you want but shut up about it. Stop making our fanbase look like turds

LOL! I can assure you that this board isn't landing recruits. So this isn't a place to discuss basketball, its to be an echochamber for the program. Oh cool. Thanks for letting me know. Can you let me know when it changed?

polycom

Reaction Score
lol @polycom is clearly a Cuse fan.

Yeah such a cuse fan that I've likely watched more games in the mens locker than anyone on this board but yes a cuse fan.

Reaction Score
LOL! I can assure you that this board isn't landing recruits. So this isn't a place to discuss basketball, its to be an echochamber for the program. Oh cool. Thanks for letting me know. Can you let me know when it changed?
Hey man, you’re allowed to discuss recruits, and we’re allowed to call out these absurd takes. If you want to say an athletic 7’2, 16 YO, top 40 recruit with offers from a who’s who of top programs is not a high major prospect, that is your prerogative I guess.

polycom

Reaction Score
Hey man, you’re allowed to discuss recruits, and we’re allowed to call out these absurd takes. If you want to say an athletic 7’2, 16 YO, top 40 recruit with offers from a who’s who of top programs is not a high major prospect, that is your prerogative I guess.

So you quote me, but not the guy who told me to shut up? Sure.

Reaction Score

Can all of you stop trolling? This kid isn't UConn level talent. Come on stop this.

That tape is rough to watch. Two things: DC is a sophomore here, and Bristol might be the worst coached team in the state of Connecticut. Big men do not affect games like guards do at that level. He will be fine.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
The tallest person on east catholic was what 6 6? Maybe? Ya'll are really high on this guy huh this is weird.

He doesn't play AAU or go to camps?
How did he look when we went to see him play in person?

polycom

Reaction Score
FWIW, ECHS has two brothers who are both 6'8".

And what college are those 2 brothers playing at? Are they high level D1 players? Because if they aren't they could be 10 feet tall doesn't matter.

Reaction Score
You stated your opinion. Now you just keep piling on because so many people disagree with you. In the process of trying to be right about something that can't be proved or validated for several years, perhaps you forgot that calling a 16 year old kid a potential bust over and over mighy be losing perspective just a tad.

polycom

Reaction Score
Don't hurt your back moving those goalposts.

What? 6 6 or 6 8 what does it matter, he is 7 feet tall. Of course he is a walking bucket in CT PUBLIC SCHOOL.

polycom

Reaction Score
You stated your opinion. Now you just keep piling on because so many people disagree with you. In the process of trying to be right about something that can't be proved or validated for several years, perhaps you forgot that calling a 16 year old kid a potential bust over and over mighy be losing perspective just a tad.

I'm not even doubling down, I'm just looking for a counter argument from people or a basketball discussion. None of that has happened. I have presented tape of him, no one said anything people just keep pointing to Izzo offered. Cool what does that mean, lets talk about basketball.

Reaction Score
My two cents w/Poly..You're entitled to your opinion..However..There are more than a few HOF College coaches around the US interested in this young man to be on their roster(s).. Before he has even started his Junior Year in HS..He is attracting major D1 BB interest.. His current skill development is coming from his AAU affiliations..Not so much from his HS League.. I have purposely left out DH's opinion so far..(based on your previous posts) Just other coaches.. I trust DH's eye for talent..DC may or may not come to Storrs..His call.. I think his development would really benefit from the stable of Bigs we've assembled on our roster once on campus.. Hope he chooses the Good Guys..Not piling on..Just stating the obvious..

Reaction Score
I'm not even doubling down, I'm just looking for a counter argument from people or a basketball discussion. None of that has happened. I have presented tape of him, no one said anything people just keep pointing to Izzo offered. Cool what does that mean, lets talk about basketball.

You're asking for a counter-argument for something that can't be proven. The best evidence you can get about a recruit's ability is their offers, but you refuse to acknowledge that piece... because it pretty much disrupts any notion he isn't a high-major player.

On the plus side, you're getting on so much in this thread, Donovan's family is probably happy to see UConn fans attempt to set you straight. Is this some Chief-level 3D blaze strategy?

Reaction Score
Ok. There is more to evaluating a prospect than just obsessing about who he is playing against. Oh, that's right you know that. I forgot I was talking to Jerry West. I love how you think that people who have forgotten more basketball than you will ever know think he's a good prospect isn't a counter argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom