Cliff Dunk Comp | The Boneyard

Cliff Dunk Comp

Reaction Score
Hopefully after seeing this some of the younger posters won’t cringe when us old guys mention him on All-Time UConn teams . . Thanks for posting.
Hard to imagine who beats him out at the 4. A couple of equal ones maybe but clearly better , no way.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hopefully after seeing this some of the younger posters won’t cringe when us old guys mention him on All-Time UConn teams . . Thanks for posting.
Hard to imagine who beats him out at the 4. A couple of equal ones maybe but clearly better , no way.

Donyell quantifiably had a much better career at the 4. BE PoY, AA, etc.

Some would argue Corny was better too.

I'll just appreciate him for being who he was and what he meant to the progression of the program.

Reaction Score
He was a center for us. Emeka was better, but he still was one of our best ever. His longevity in the NBA was amazing. Maybe the first modern true stretch 4. Only a select few alums had better NBA careers. Ray, Rip, and maybe Caron.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I used to run into Cliff at Jonathan's in the SU building and elsewhere around campus (definitely not Ted's or Huskies ;)). He was a great personality, always willing to share a smile. He just seemed to have a huge positivity about him. And he kicked some ass on the court. He was the first "star" UConn player I became aware of as a student / fan. 2020 ain't my favorite year, that's for sure.

Reaction Score
Donyell says hi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom