Cleansing Ceremony | The Boneyard

Cleansing Ceremony

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Were you far enough away to not breathe in any of the toxins?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
So what should I do with my Diaco signed football?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
So not voodoo?
Had you done this sooner we might have won 2 games.

Reaction Score
High schools from Fairfield County provide a high percentage of students at UConn. Is there a draw, at least with brand recognition, for top football players?

“I don’t think that’s in place football-wise, especially now,” Marinelli said. “In 40 years, I’ve never sent a kid up there to play. Randy (Edsall) and I got into a couple of things. I’ve had kids not be offered by UConn only to be told, ‘He didn’t come to my camp.’ The kid had 26 offers, why does he have to go to your camp?

“And that was before we had Lucas Niang and Zach Allen, who are now in the NFL. Conor Hanratty, Terry’s son, maybe Randy thought he’d just go to Notre Dame so let’s not offer him. He ultimately went to Notre Dame. But, again, I’d offer any (FBS) kid in the state. Of course, that’s subjective.”

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I believe closure is important in order to move forward. Our way of finding closure was a cleansing ceremony.

Looks like the opening shot of a Netflix limited series. any thoughts on a title?

Reaction Score
Needed some Lovecraftian chanting to go along with it in order to really get the job done...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom