Cinnamon | The Boneyard

Cinnamon

Reaction Score
I was watching the Princeton/Penn women's final today. During the course of the game I kept seeing who I thought was Jasmine Lister sitting next to Coach Banghart on the Princeton bench. Wrong. It was Jasmine's sister Cinnamon following her sisters footsteps in th coaching field. Try picking out who's who when they're together. They must have had some fun growing up. Congrats to Princeton winning the Ivy League title. Maybe, just maybe Uconn will face Princeton in the tournament.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
TeamPhotoWBB.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FWIW Coach Banghart is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Reaction Score
I noticed that she looks like a twin to Jasmine today.

Bella played great today.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
If I remember Cin played her high school basketball games with a bun and Jaz didnt.

Reaction Score
I did not know they were twins. Well that explains why I thought I saw Jasmine in the concession line at the XL during a game.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
You can see Cin in this video when Cal State Northridge made the big dance. She is in the cinnamon colored t-shirt with the hair in a bun,

Reaction Score
I was watching the Princeton/Penn women's final today. During the course of the game I kept seeing who I thought was Jasmine Lister sitting next to Coach Banghart on the Princeton bench. Wrong. It was Jasmine's sister Cinnamon following her sisters footsteps in th coaching field. Try picking out who's who when they're together. They must have had some fun growing up. Congrats to Princeton winning the Ivy League title. Maybe, just maybe Uconn will face Princeton in the tournament.

DEF: We watched our tape when got back from stay with college friends in RI and I noticed that exact same person and the uncanny resemblance. Of course, had no clue (as usual??), but nice to get you facts on this.
Tigers had a tough time but pulled away nicely at the end. Both teams pretty young rosters, I think?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom