Cincy suspends John Brannen | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Cincy suspends John Brannen

Reaction Score
agreed. he was absolutely the best available candidate. haven't heard a bad word about him. he's got a chance to kill it here.
He gonna bring Isaiah Miller?

One of the kids (who's a great kid) we mentored may become a GA, he was All-So Con and didn't play for Miller but has a great relationship with him. Hope it works out for both!

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score

One of the kids (who's a great kid) we mentored may become a GA, he was All-So Con and didn't play for Miller but has a great relationship with him. Hope it works out for both!
pretty sure he is going to or has already signed with an agent.

Reaction Score
I think the term stepping stone job is relative. There's maybe ten jobs in the country that no one would ever leave. I mean is Kansas a stepping stone job? Roy Williams did leave Kansas for UNC.

Reaction Score
agreed. he was absolutely the best available candidate. haven't heard a bad word about him. he's got a chance to kill it here.
Even when UConn was real good, Cincy always played us tough. I don't remember many easy wins against Cincinnati over the years. I hope your new coach brings the program back to that level.

Reaction Score

Interesting as i'd been going back and forth with my friend who is a UNC grad the past several weeks on Williams resigning. He said from the get go that the UNC fanbase was split about Davis over Miller. Roy Williams absolutely considers Wes Miller gold. Never hurts to have a coach who can flash a Nati ring. Fwiw, i don't know this to be true, but he told me Miller is from a wealthy back round, and all the talk about him leaving for another job and money in his case aren't certainties as he's not the typical guy who needs to be in it for the cheddar. Different cat for a lot of reasons. He'll be interesting to watch. I'd love to see him hook up against Cronin. LOL

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom