OT: - Cincy lands 2019 4* G Samari Curtis | The Boneyard

OT: Cincy lands 2019 4* G Samari Curtis

Reaction Score
That's a really good pick-up. Typical Cronin kind of recruit.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
he decommited from Xavier because he started getting attention from OSU and IU but he had a really poor July and fell way down the board for those two.

wouldn't call him a good shooter, he is more like Cumberland in that he's a streaky shooter that looks really average when he settles too much for jumpers.

think it is a good pickup but i am kind of bummed that this probably takes out of the running for KyKy Tandy who I happen to like a lot more as a player. seems like he might end up at Xavier.

Reaction Score
he decommited from Xavier because he started getting attention from OSU and IU but he had a really poor July and fell way down the board for those two.

wouldn't call him a good shooter, he is more like Cumberland in that he's a streaky shooter that looks really average when he settles too much for jumpers.

think it is a good pickup but i am kind of bummed that this probably takes out of the running for KyKy Tandy who I happen to like a lot more as a player. seems like he might end up at Xavier.

Hey, OT-ish but could you expand on why you guys hate Xavier so much?

There were a good number of alum in DC and the ones I met were pretty arrogant. Is that on-brand?

Reaction Score

He shot well in AAU at least. KyKy Tandy is solid, but he’s more of a volume scorer on low % guy, and he really didn’t shoot well from 3, which usually means a tougher transition to college ball.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Hey, OT-ish but could you expand on why you guys hate Xavier so much?

There were a good number of alum in DC and the ones I met were pretty arrogant. Is that on-brand?
imagine if duke wasn't a good school and had no success in basketball and you have xavier.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom