Chrome Crash | The Boneyard

Chrome Crash

Reaction Score
Anyone else having trouble loading pages over the past month or so? At random times my browser keeps on crashing when I am navigating the site. It pretty much happens at least once a day. The screen freezes and it asks if I want to wait it out or close the browser. I believe it may be an issue with loading ad content, as it seems to be loading when these crashes happen. I've seen some funky thinks with the ads during these moments. I'll see ads laid over the top of posts, etc.

Just for clarification, I use Google Chrome on my mobile phone. I don't have this issue on my desktop and I don't have this issue occuring on any other sites, just this one.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My Chrome has been so bad lately I went to another browser.

Reaction Score
This site is crashing my phone like every time I open a big thread. My new theory is that it has something to do with loading the Twitter posts within the site because those are the threads (i.e. women's basketball transfer portal thread) that make every application on my phone send crash notifications. I have a feeling it causes an endless loop that overloads my phones CPU/memory and causes everything to crash. I've never experienced anything like this before and it only happens when I visit this site on my phone using the chrome browser. I'm about to give up on this site. I'm surprised no one else is having this issue...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom