Christyn's Excellent LA Adventure | The Boneyard

Christyn's Excellent LA Adventure

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wow, that’s great. School was in. You know Liv and Christyn were dry sponges, soaking up everything Kobe was teaching/showing them. No doubt in addition to the physical approach to the game, he also touched on the mental approach they need to adopt to be successful.

Who better to learn “Momba mentality” from than the Momba himself? Getting that instruction from Kobe is different than getting it from Geno. Same lessons, different instructor.

Speaking of Liv, did you notice that she appears to be almost as tall as Kobe in one picture? I understand that you have to make adjustments for camera angles. Kobe is listed at 6’6”.

Someone asked recently if Liv was growing. Well from that camera angle, it sure looks like she is. Looking at the group picture, they’re standing next to each other. Kobe appears to have her by no more than an inch. If you include her hair bun, she’s got him. :D

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wow, that’s great. School was in. You know Liv and Christyn were dry sponges, soaking everything up everything Kobe was teaching/showing them. No doubt in addition to the physical approach to the game, he also touched on the mental approach they need to adopt to be successful at any level.

Getting that instruction from Kobe is different than getting it from Geno. Same lessons, different instructor. Speaking of Liv, did you notice that she appeared almost as tall as Kobe in one picture? Kobe is listed at 6’6”. Someone asked recently if Liv was growing.
Well from that camera angle, it sure looks like she is. :D
Using the G-stick, she is up to about the bottom of Christyn's nose, the bottom of Phee's chin, and at least 5" short of Liv's chin. Liv is 6'5" or maybe 6'6".

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have a feeling that Kobe is going to be around the UConn program an awful lot over the next 10 years.
Oh don’t do that...

We’re Doomed!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Did not see it is a slide show (2 pics)

Like this one

Dad, Come on. Stop hogging all the fun.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe if we hire him as an assistant coach.

Ah, an opening to repeat my theory (stated elsewhere ) that Kobe is the best possibility to ultimately replace Geno and keep UConn at the level of UConn. Especially since Gianna would come to sweeten the pot for Kobe. I know he has denied any interest in coaching but that is NBA, MCBB but the chance to coach his daughter and perpetuate a program that he greatly admires deserves at least a look. And Kobe will have had time to exhaust his interests outside of BB.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We're "doomed" because I think Bryant's daughter Gianna is going to end up at UConn?
No "we're doomed" if you talk about it like it's a sure thing. It offends the mojo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom