Christian Haynes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Christian Haynes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I met the Haynes family at the UConn/Georgetown game last weekend. Had on my UConn Football sweatshirt and they stopped me to say hello and thank me for supporting the program. Awesome folks, not hard to see why they have such a great kid!

Reaction Score

Assisted access link <<

-> “If Coach needs me at center I can go out there and play center, if he still needs me at guard I can play guard,” Haynes said. “Just really versatility and showing what I can do for the next level… Repping at center helps the team have another guy that can go out there and play center that has the experience to do that.”

The offensive line this year has adopted the motto “good to great,” aligning with Mora’s overarching theme of ‘The Reload.’ With Guidone the only departure thus far, UConn expects to return every other starter on the offensive line in Valentin Senn, Noel Ofori-Nyadu, Haynes and Chase Lundt.

“If I were evaluating Christian as an NFL evaluator, I would see him as a center probably with the ability to play guard. In the NFL, on Sundays you suit up seven,” Mora said. “So, that means you’re suiting up three tackles and you’re suiting up four interior guys. So you want a guy that can do both, that can play center and play guard, so his stock will certainly go up because of his ability to do both things.” <-

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Assisted access link <<

-> “If Coach needs me at center I can go out there and play center, if he still needs me at guard I can play guard,” Haynes said. “Just really versatility and showing what I can do for the next level… Repping at center helps the team have another guy that can go out there and play center that has the experience to do that.”

The offensive line this year has adopted the motto “good to great,” aligning with Mora’s overarching theme of ‘The Reload.’ With Guidone the only departure thus far, UConn expects to return every other starter on the offensive line in Valentin Senn, Noel Ofori-Nyadu, Haynes and Chase Lundt.

“If I were evaluating Christian as an NFL evaluator, I would see him as a center probably with the ability to play guard. In the NFL, on Sundays you suit up seven,” Mora said. “So, that means you’re suiting up three tackles and you’re suiting up four interior guys. So you want a guy that can do both, that can play center and play guard, so his stock will certainly go up because of his ability to do both things.” <-

Similar to Hurley, Mora doing a great job identifying what skills his players can do to help the UConn team and increase their value for the pros. Having a G learn to play C is a reasonable stretch goal for a player to achieve.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Mora can follow up last year with a successful season this year…then we’ve got the best coaches in the country …crazy how things have turned around at uconn..we were in a dark place before Hurley and Mora showed up
Joining the NBE was the impetus that opened things up for both these guys. Without that happening neither would be here. No one could recruit for basketball in the AAC and everyone knew Houston, Cincinnati and Central Florida were leaving for football reasons. But I will say that what Mora is doing is exceedingly impressive

Reaction Score
Joining the NBE was the impetus that opened things up for both these guys. Without that happening neither would be here. No one could recruit for basketball in the AAC and everyone knew Houston, Cincinnati and Central Florida were leaving for football reasons. But I will say that what Mora is doing is exceedingly impressive
Except Ollie had a top five recruiting class and a NC in he AAC. And the BE has help Mora , how?

The BER groupies never stop.

Reaction Score
How did this happen?…we had to have the worst offense line ever before Mora got here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom