OT: Chris Mccullough dismissed from Brewster Academy | The Boneyard

OT: Chris Mccullough dismissed from Brewster Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Not a problem. Nothing to see I'm sure!

He's not at Cuse yet. Can't put it under rug until then.

Wish nothing bad on the kid but if it makes exCuse fans a bit anxious I'm all for it.

Reaction Score
Is this the big that played at a prep here in CT at one point? If he's one in the same, then I always found in strange that the mutual interest wasn't stronger. It seemed that he cooled on UConn early, though it seemed that UConn didn't pursue him as hard as one would think since he was as regional talent. Now I'm wondering if they had some major concerns about his academics or character.

Please note that I'm not trying to start any rumors. I have no idea what went on during his recruitment, but I wonder if they felt there were risks and had a wait and see at best while SU was willing to go all in early. If he's the one I'm thinking about he committed to the Cuse pretty early on in the process.

caw

Reaction Score
Is this the big that played at a prep here in CT at one point? If he's one in the same, then I always found in strange that the mutual interest wasn't stronger. It seemed that he cooled on UConn early, though it seemed that UConn didn't pursue him as hard as one would think since he was as regional talent. Now I'm wondering if they had some major concerns about his academics or character.

Please note that I'm not trying to start any rumors. I have no idea what went on during his recruitment, but I wonder if they felt there were risks and had a wait and see at best while SU was willing to go all in early. If he's the one I'm thinking about he committed to the Cuse pretty early on in the process.

Same kid.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The kid hasn't been kicked out of a prep school in almost 24-hours, so he's doing what he needs to be doing.

He's shown some serious growth as a human being since waking up this morning and if he keeps it up, I have no doubt Syracuse will reward his progress with a letter of intent.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The kid hasn't been kicked out of a prep school in almost 24-hours, so he's doing what he needs to be doing.

He's shown some serious growth as a human being since waking up this morning and if he keeps it up, I have no doubt Syracuse will reward his progress with a letter of intent.

Where are you hearing how well his day is going? If not on Twitter then I don't believe it.

Reaction Score
If he were a Louisville commit, Pitino probably would have him enrolled by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom