Chris Hansen on Jordan Adams' pending decision | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chris Hansen on Jordan Adams' pending decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
that's what i think too. i'm rooting for her to head to USC or UCLA. i think if not publicly, at least privately tennessee fans are desperate for someone highly rated to give them a verbal. they've had several kids take tennessee off their list and not even have them as a finalist. a high profile verbal would certainly make them feel better. i hope it doesn't happen any time soon.

I'd be very surprised if Adams chooses Tennessee. She's a very good point guard and that's the position she wants to play. She doesn't shoot the ball well enough to play shooting guard. She's had experience playing on the same team with Massengale -- USA Basketball -- and ended up playing behind Massengale. Why would she choose to do that again for 3 years? People who know her and her family still think she'll end up on the west coast.

Reaction Score
From what I saw on her games for USA asketball see seems to be a Farris type player. I think she'll play the 1-3 in college

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Have to say, I read the article and did not think it had anything to do with being a star or not. Seemed more like it was how basketball-focused her life was, and how she wanted more balance. But that was just my take...

Reaction Score
I glad no one was writing down what I said when I was 17! Of course, writing on stone tablets was a little harder. :D

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I glad no one was writing down what I said when I was 17! Of course, writing on stone tablets was a little harder. :D
Actually, the CIA/FBI has a complete set of video tapes.:eek:

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Have to say, I read the article and did not think it had anything to do with being a star or not. Seemed more like it was how basketball-focused her life was, and how she wanted more balance. But that was just my take...
That is exactly my take as well. I don't get all the unnecessary and silly speculation elsewhere in this thread.

Reaction Score
That is exactly my take as well. I don't get all the unnecessary and silly speculation elsewhere in this thread.

Just because I'm unwilling to supply the source of my information to satisfy the insatiable truth seekers around here doesn't make my statements "silly." It just means you're not going to get any satisfaction of your demands.

This is a message board, not a court of law.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Wonkster…sure. I agree. This is just a message board.

My point is that is to more than inappropriate for The Boneyard to denigrate a 17 yr old high school senior, with or without, foundation. That is what was done.

Having said that, I look forward to more of your interesting posts.

Reaction Score

The content of a MB is unarguably mostly unnecessary and silly speculation. That is why they exist, so folk can spout out opinion and speculation otherwise the MB's around this country would be filled with after the fact information, how boring would that be . It is
time to move on to some other speculative opinion.

Peace out
Cafe Poliziano

GO UCONN !!!!!!!

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
I, too am concerned with The Evil Empire NOT getting high profile girls. Jeez, they've got Graves---do they HAVE to have 3 top ten girls to compete? (I sorta think so)

Reaction Score
It would make me very happy if Tennessee didn't sign another top 10 2012 and 2013 player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom