Chicago-area fans going to see DePaul | The Boneyard

Chicago-area fans going to see DePaul

Reaction Score
Hi everyone - total newcomer here, so apologies if this should go somewhere else on the site. I'm a lifelong UConn fan who recently moved out to Chicago and am planning on going to the DePaul game on the 29th (assuming no cancellations, fingers crossed). Just looking to see if anyone else here is going or if there's a certain section of the arena that I should look at for seats (besides right behind the bench). Thanks in advance to anyone who responds, and again mods just let me know if I need to delete/move the thread.

Reaction Score
No advice to give, but have a fun time at the game! Hopefully the crowd will be a little more full than the Seton Hall game.

This weather in CT is reminding me of the one time I went to Chicago. Despite the single digit temps, I had a blast. Great city. Enjoy yourself at the game and your new home!

Reaction Score
breakfast at Dinkel's or catch jazz at the Green Mill or the blues at Buddy Guy's

Reaction Score
The answer for games in or out of the Chi is Piece Brewery and Pizzeria in Wicker Park. I go to Chicago pretty frequently. "New Haven Style Pizza". Doesn't miss the mark by much. It's real good as are the beers on tap. Where I go for Husky games when in town. Always fans there. As close to official UConn bar as it gets in the city. Good in its own right IMHO.

Edit: I am thinking of flying in for that game and biz. I will PM you if I do, chidc92.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Welcome to Chicago. I am going to the game. There are plenty of good seats available on the Depaul website. Sections L112, L122, L123 and L126 are available for $55. If you want to pay less I suggest L113, L121 or L127 for $35. Lower level at wintrust arena is great for watching basketball. If you want some other suggestions feel free to PM me.

Reaction Score
Welcome to Chicago. I am going to the game. There are plenty of good seats available on the Depaul website. Sections L112, L122, L123 and L126 are available for $55. If you want to pay less I suggest L113, L121 or L127 for $35. Lower level at wintrust arena is great for watching basketball. If you want some other suggestions feel free to PM me.
Picked up mine this morning in L112. Use promo code BDW22 on DePaul website and save 20%.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@chidc92, I hope you got tickets for the game tomorrow. DePaul website has a good seats still available. My crew will be hanging at Fatpour tapworks pregame. I'll be wearing a gray UConn hooded sweatshirt. Come over and say hi. I'm fired up to watch a UConn victory in person.

Reaction Score
Thanks so much to everyone who responded. I'll be sitting in section 106, s/o to @superjohn for the promo code. @QDOG5 I'll definitely swing by beforehand, appreciate you reaching out. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom