OT: - Charlie Woods | The Boneyard

OT: Charlie Woods

Reaction Score
So I’m watching the PNC because Giants football is a travesty and I’m seeing Tiger and his son Charlie whose 12 years old teaming up, they finished second. Charlie has a beautiful swing the same as Tiger and my bet is that eventually he’ll be a great pro golfer. He hit a shot closer to the flag on a par 3 same distance than his dad, made me laugh.

Reaction Score
Thought he’d be taller this year, but he doesn’t seem to have hit his growth spurt yet. Does have a nice swing though.

Reaction Score
He was so good - to think he's only 12. If he continues to pursue golf he will make quite the pro. Was interesting to see him giving dad tips.

Reaction Score
Charlie's mannerisms are so much like his father as well. Swing is very similar to Tiger but more flexible due to his young age and lack of back issues like Tiger. I can't help rooting for a guy like Tiger who has certainly proven that he is human with his share of screwups but he loves his kids and enjoys playing golf with Charlie.

I happened to watch on Friday when Trevino was goofing around with Charlie and Tiger. They all looked like they were having fun.

Reaction Score
Trevino is still giving golfing lessons with clips that can be seen online. He was always a favorite of mine with that great personality and sense of humor. Tiger really appreciates the the masters of golf who came before him. Would love to meet Trevino.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
After watching Saturday I tried to figure out where I could be a degenerate and get a future bet on Charlie winning a major, similar to what I think Rory McIlroy's father did when he was a kid.
That shot on the par 3 was not only better than his dad's, it was better than any other player who played that hole. Charlie makes me feel bad about my game.

Reaction Score
After watching Saturday I tried to figure out where I could be a degenerate and get a future bet on Charlie winning a major, similar to what I think Rory McIlroy's father did when he was a kid.
That shot on the par 3 was not only better than his dad's, it was better than any other player who played that hole. Charlie makes me feel bad about my game.
LOL. In Florida. After watching Charlie I went to the range but to no avail. God it looks easy on tv!

Reaction Score
Tiger when discussing his son’s game in an interview sounds like he’s talking about a fellow pro.

Reaction Score
Trevino is still giving golfing lessons with clips that can be seen online. He was always a favorite of mine with that great personality and sense of humor. Tiger really appreciates the the masters of golf who came before him. Would love to meet Trevino.
Back in the early 90's, I worked at a country club that Trevino lived off of and I was lucky enough to "meet" him a handful of times. And by meet, I mean, I was bartending or waitering and had a brief convo with him in that setting. He was always polite and funny and generous. Seemed like a great guy on my small data sample.

Reaction Score
Back in the early 90's, I worked at a country club that Trevino lived off of and I was lucky enough to "meet" him a handful of times. And by meet, I mean, I was bartending or waitering and had a brief convo with him in that setting. He was always polite and funny and generous. Seemed like a great guy on my small data sample.
Serious question.. Didn't he marry a lady he met at Wethersfield CC when it became Sammy Davis/GHO/RiverHighlands??

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Is he in some age appropriate league?

Reaction Score
Is he in some age appropriate league?
No, Lee is a golf God. Player, Nicklaus, Trevino. He must just do what he wants wherever he wants as far as golf goes. Too old for Senior Tour. Just having him show up would be a big deal for a club.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom