Chapter 2: A Brave Little Teammate | The Boneyard

Chapter 2: A Brave Little Teammate

Reaction Score
Great post Rocky, if this story does not get folks out to donate blood nothing will. I have been hesitant during the pandemic. This video sold me, I will be looking for a drive nearby this coming week. I knew of her having a rare disease but did know it required constant blood transfusions. Proud of our girls and who ever made her trip happen.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Great post Rocky, if this story does not get folks out to donate blood nothing will. I have been hesitant during the pandemic. This video sold me, I will be looking for a drive nearby this coming week. I knew of her having a rare disease but did know it required constant blood transfusions. Proud of our girls and who ever made her trip happen.
I used to donate 3 to 4 times a year, but now I'm not able to because I was stationed in Europe during the Mad Cow disease and the Red Cross or the VA won't take my blood.

Reaction Score
I used to donate 3 to 4 times a year, but now I'm not able to because I was stationed in Europe during the Mad Cow disease and the Red Cross or the VA won't take my blood.
Some comments are hard to like because it is something negative. You have paid your dues and beyond Sargent! Thank you for serving and wishes of good health down the road!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom