Change of Handles | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Change of Handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Um, mods aren't supposed to ignore the obnoxious posters, we're supposed to watch them. Although there are some posters I read with one eye closed so I only get half a headache.

That's why I never tried it out. I wasn't sure if I set it for a poster to see how it worked, I would not know how to reset it back. Not that I wanted to ignore any specific poster...well maybe there were a few. :)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I have returned to my original, shortened handle from the pre-Rivals board.

Reaction Score
I would ask that if people change their handle coming over here, that they let us know.

It can take some time to figure out who is who...but it would especially help in figuring out who to ignore! :cool:

Speaking of which, no more ignore function. I never used it anyway, but maybe we could come up with something new like _________________. Ideas?
farhiker (everyone loves a German girl)

Reaction Score
I really wanted to change my handle more than I did, but in the end decided it was too much my identity. So, I just changed it enough to clear up the gender confusion under my old handle. And thus UConnChap becomes UConnChapette.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I really wanted to change my handle more than I did, but in the end decided it was too much my identity. So, I just changed it enough to clear up the gender confusion under my old handle. And thus UConnChap becomes UConnChapette.
Looks like you went one letter too much for the Avatar window though! :(

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Junglehusky has made it to at least four boards now, so I ain't changing now.:)

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I have returned to my original, shortened handle from the pre-Rivals board.

Same here. Dropped the "UC" that Rivals made me add.

Reaction Score
Was Westporthuskyfan on the other site.....no longer live in Westport....also don't logon that often so I was lucky to catch the move early.

Reaction Score
I would ask that if people change their handle coming over here, that they let us know.

It can take some time to figure out who is who...but it would especially help in figuring out who to ignore! :cool:

Speaking of which, no more ignore function. I never used it anyway, but maybe we could come up with something new like _________________. Ideas?

Although if Apologists have seen the light and want to become Creamers, I think it is ok to do so without acknowledging your former, lost ways. Clean break, and welcome.

Reaction Score
Yeah, no changing my moniker now. I'm always and forever the lone Husky fan from New Hampshire. :) (Just kidding Mr. Griffin!)

Reaction Score
UCDaveyD is now UCDaveD...I just wanted to post in this thread...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Was 8893 on Rivals and prior; 08893 on Scout (IIRC they required five characters); back to 8893 now...

Reaction Score
Was AllAmericanAlienBoy but now AAAB due to the 15 character limit.

Reaction Score
AAAB, you're not spot burning are you;-)? Don't want a crowd at my favorite striper holes when I hit the Block in the 3 weeks.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
AAAB, you're not spot burning are you;-)? Don't want a crowd at my favorite striper holes when I hit the Block in the 3 weeks.

Lol. This post takes on an entirely different meaning when you read the word 'striper' as 'stripper'. As I did.

Reaction Score
Lol. This post takes on an entirely different meaning when you read the word 'striper' as 'strippers'. As I did.
+1 I even reread it several times to figure out what the hell Alien had said in relation to strippers. hahaha

Reaction Score
Samoo, nobody can read that, I hope. I'll be going out next Saturday for a week. I will be fishing but it is not the main purpose of the trip. There will be about 20 of us out there in October for a week of serious surf fishing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
fka waylonsmithers fka nelsonmuntz.

I liked the nelson handle a lot more, but someone else on Scout already had it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Okay, what's with the running babe? Does she get shot in the back?
I don't know but every time she appears it's causing my computer to freeze up. I swear the computer is having a hard drive for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom