Chances that Williams and/or Ono select UConn??? (In your opinion) | The Boneyard

Chances that Williams and/or Ono select UConn??? (In your opinion)

Reaction Score
In your opinion, what are the chances that Williams and/or Ono selects UConn?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
100%.

UCC, I love your optimism!. You can't post another comment this year that I could agree with and support more. UConn doesn't rebuild, they reload. Signing these two elite players for 2018, would absolutely help UConn in that endeavor. It would be Christmas in November if UConn could get a signed LOI from BOTH.

There's nothing Santa could leave under the tree that could make the coming holiday season happier or the staff's recruiting efforts more satisfying. Collier's decommit was devastating, whether anyone wants to admit it or not. Dominant 6'5" post players don't come around everyday. Since Dolson's departure, it's a position UConn has had difficulty filling. If UConn can get these two, it would soften the Collier loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
How did some of our predictors do 1 year ago?? Who among them predicted a 4 person class?

Reaction Score
0%
Williams is going to Texas or South Carolina
Nelson-Ododa is going to FSU or South Carolina

Carnac

Reaction Score
0%
Williams is going to Texas or South Carolina
Nelson-Ododa is going to FSU or South Carolina

While I'm hoping UConnCat's prediction is accurate, and comes to fruition, I'm not feeling real good or positive about UConn's chances with either of these recruits. I think your prediction is more realistic. :( Based on the positive results of the other top 7 programs recruiting success, UConn could really use a clean sweep here. Has ONO given any indication on when she will announce her final choice?

Last edited by a moderator:

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I'm fairly confident that UConn will be among Christyn's final two when she makes that announcement in a few days. Not sure who the other will be; think it's between Tennessee and Texas. I still believe that South Carolina was way too late to the party, and she was just given courtesy visit due to Jolette Law.

ONO still has a couple visits to make, I believe. Never count out Stanford or Duke if she visits them.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I'm fairly confident that UConn will be among Christyn's final two when she makes that announcement in a few days. Not sure who the other will be; think it's between Tennessee and Texas. I still believe that South Carolina was way too late to the party, and she was just given courtesy visit due to Jolette Law.

ONO still has a couple visits to make, I believe. Never count out Stanford or Duke if she visits them.

I guess the "ONO watch" will shift into high gear now until she commits.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It would be nice to know if they actually visited UConn this weekend. I've yet to see a confirmation anywhere. I mean I think they did. Hope they did. Even confirmation that the ladies had practice this week is hearsay and assumptions. Okay, I admit I'm starved for information.

Carnac

Reaction Score
It would be nice to know if they actually visited UConn this weekend. I've yet to see a confirmation anywhere. I mean I think they did. Hope they did. Even confirmation that the ladies had practice this week is hearsay and assumptions. Okay, I admit I'm starved for information.

This past 5-6 days has been an uncommon 100% information/news blackout. Not 1 piece of news or tidbit of information has been released or leaked, nothing!! I'll give Geno's program credit for one thing, his staff/office is "air tight". No leaks from any unnamed sources. That's commendable, a staff a coach can really trust.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This past 5-6 days has been an uncommon 100% information/news blackout. Not 1 piece of news or tidbit of information has been released or leaked, nothing!! I'll give Geno's program credit for one thing, his staff/office is "air tight". No leaks from any unnamed sources. That's commendable, a staff a coach can really trust.
And a migraine for us fans. But the fact that there's been no confirmation of anything at all leaves me both fascinated and hopeful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom