Champions League Draw | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Champions League Draw

Reaction Score
If you are looking for a more biased viewing experience, the only official Spurs supporters club in CT, New Haven Spurs will be hosting a private viewing party at our home pub. The final details are still being worked on, but if you are interested let me know and I can get them over to you.

Reaction Score
I’ll most likely be at my city’s Spurs supporters pub. A pretty big following. The pub is packed for the early morning matches (and I’m on the west coast, so early morning matches are really early). There’s a very slim chance (less than 5%) I’ll be at the game. My company has some involvement with Liverpool, so a few from our office in Europe are going to the match. I’m #3 on the waitlist should a ticket free up. Already have the green light from my wife to hop on a plane no matter how late of a notice, and how much the flight costs. A slim chance, but holding out hope. Either way, I cannot wait.

Reaction Score
Giroud not treating his former club so nicely with the opening goal. Pedro doubles Chelsea's lead in the 59th minutes. 2-0 Blues 60 minutes in. Arsenal starting to get stretched as they are forced to attack more, giving Chelsea some nice space on the counter.

Reaction Score
Love these finals. I also love seeing those hacks Alexi Lalas and UConn Grad Matt Doyle eat their words in regards to anything English football. They have the best professional teams and one the best national teams going.

Reaction Score
Goal fest in the second half today. Hazard ending his Chelsea career in style with a brace and an assist.

It’s back to Thursday night matches for Arsenal next season, along with United and Wolves.
Chelsea winning also ensure Spurs will, worse case, be in Pot 2 of the UCL draw. Of course, when the best Liverpool this Saturday, it guarantees them in Pot 1 (and Liverpool in Pot 2).

3 EPL teams will be in Pot 1 (Chelsea, City, and the Tot-Liv winner), along with Barca, PSG, Juve, Bayern, and Zenit St. Pete.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Geez, that sucked balls. No trophy, no CL, no $$$ to upgrade team to make CL. Can it get any worse? Yes, yes it can. Come on Liverpool. And screw Kroenke. :mad::(

Reaction Score
Geez, that sucked balls. No trophy, no CL, no $$$ to upgrade team to make CL. Can it get any worse? Yes, yes it can. Come on Liverpool. And screw Kroenke. :mad::(

The Gunners need to sell the Disappearing Man, Ozil, to some sucker for $30 Million so that the team can start to re-build its back line. They team can't defend.

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The Gunners need to sell the Disappearing Man, Ozil, to some sucker for $30 Million
China??

so that the team can start to re-build its back line. They team can't defend.
You know Bould's been around for a long time and they've never been very good at defending. Maybe time to get someone in there who can work on TEAM defense.

Reaction Score
The Gunners need to sell the Disappearing Man, Ozil, to some sucker for $30 Million so that the team can start to re-build its back line. They team can't defend.
I think Arsenal should leave their back line as is ;). I'd sell Lacazette and Aubemeyang if I were them.

Reaction Score
I think Arsenal should leave their back line as is ;). I'd sell Lacazette and Aubemeyang if I were them.

I think I will have chicken tonight for dinner, maybe with a bit if blue cheese and hot sauce mixed in. That way, it'll have a bit more bite that that 'North' London team that plays in a stadium built for American Football :mad:

Of course, none of which will make-up for another year in Europa...:(

Reaction Score
This day stinks. As a Gunners and Yanks fan, do I root for our North London Derby rival or a team owned by the Boston Red Sox?

Reaction Score
This day stinks. As a Gunners and Yanks fan, do I root for our North London Derby rival or a team owned by the Boston Red Sox?
It was a great day for me as a Red Sox and Liverpool fan. What a day when we got outplayed for much of the game but still won. Allison makes so much difference compared to Karius. That can't be understated. Origi deserves a statue erected in his name for all the big goals he has made in limited minutes.

Reaction Score
Better team won. Handball and goal aside, Spurs had their chances and didn't capitalize in the second half.
Will be interesting to see what happens to this Spurs team. I'd be ok with Kane going for big $ and building around sissoko winks son and Lucas.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
A Liverpool loss might have knocked the whole thing off the rails. But now with the hardware they are set for good while.

Reaction Score
first time online since the final - that hangover is finally gone, brutal one at that LOL

WE'VE CONQUERED ALL OF EUROPE - WERE NEVER GONNA STOP

cheers to the REDS on here and to the Spurs - keep your heads up lads.

COMEON!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom