CG Bones Hyland to announce next week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CG Bones Hyland to announce next week

Reaction Score
Jalen Wilson would play the two and kyree walker would play the 2. They are set everywhere else

Reaction Score
Was going to say...almost wish he didn't post this. People going to chirp us for losing a recruit to VCU
VCU is a nearly unanimous top-25 team going into 19-20 and while they have great depth and are returning a great core of Jenkins/Evans/Vann/Santos-Silva, Hyland would likely be the 2nd guard off the bench if he commits there and start as a sophomore. Great spot for him and would be a top-5 all-time recruit for VCU.

Reaction Score
He’s already removed the post. The reporter types who tweeted out the UConn, VCU final two have also deleted. Bones is getting into it with fans on social media, which never goes well. Someone please temporarily take that young man’s phone! It’s not worth it, Bones!

Reaction Score
He’s already removed the post. The reporter types who tweeted out the UConn, VCU final two have also deleted. Bones is getting into it with fans on social media, which never goes well. Someone please temporarily take that young man’s phone! It’s not worth it, Bones!
What’s he arguing about? Who’s in his final 2?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
it seems like it's getting worse. I don't remember our fans being that bad a couple years ago.

People have literally started going insane by the past couple of years. They're so desperate to see things get turned around that they're inserting themselves into the process. You know, "Hey! Maybe if I start ragging on Whaley and get him to transfer, maybe Precious can take his spot! Or if I tell Dylan Cardwell he isn't good enough for UConn, he won't want to come here and Hurley can recruit someone better instead!" The discontent with Hurley's recruiting/roster management strategy has already started to bubble over here. It was only a matter of time before it translated to interfacing with the kids themselves.

It's warped beyond belief.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
People have literally started going insane by the past couple of years. They're so desperate to see things get turned around that they're inserting themselves into the process. You know, "Hey! Maybe if I start ragging on Whaley and get him to transfer, maybe Precious can take his spot! Or if I tell Dylan Cardwell he isn't good enough for UConn, he won't want to come here and Hurley can recruit someone better instead!" The discontent with Hurley's recruiting/roster management strategy has already started to bubble over here. It was only a matter of time before it translated to interfacing with the kids themselves.

It's warped beyond belief.

I think it’s pretty believable. Like others said. Discontent brings anger/frustration.

Not saying it’s good. Just predictable.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I think it’s pretty believable. Like others said. Discontent brings anger/frustration.

Not saying it’s good. Just predictable.

People feeling that way is predictable. People earnestly thinking their Twitter warrior act has any positive impact on the situation? Again, I believe it now that I've seen it, but I would've thought that common sense was a little more widespread.

the Q

Reaction Score
People feeling that way is predictable. People earnestly thinking their Twitter warrior act has any positive impact on the situation? Again, I believe it now that I've seen it, but I would've thought that common sense was a little more widespread.

Are you new to this planet? :)

the Q

Reaction Score

Kidding aside, I think these people honestly think if they got enough people to Turn on a guy like Whaley, they’d get him to leave.

It’s sick, it’s twisted. But they honestly do think this way.

Reaction Score
Lotta loonies ou there now.
And with social media it makes it easy for them to voice their opinion to a wide audience. There are definitely a lot of crazy people out there.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
And with social media it makes it easy for them to voice their opinion to a wide audience. There are definitely a lot of crazy people out there.

I guess discretion comes with age. Just because you have an audience doesn’t man you should always use it. I delete twice as many thoughts on boards as I post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom