CG Bones Hyland to announce next week | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CG Bones Hyland to announce next week

Reaction Score
I hate us all so much.
I guess discretion comes with age. Just because you have an audience doesn’t man you should always use it. I delete twice as many thoughts on boards as I post.
I normally do the same but there still are another 1/3 I wish I had deleted and also a few I wish I had posted like the following:
Fishy slammed me for excessive use of the return key my deleted post was .
W
H
Y
D
O
Y
O
U
T
H
I
N
K
I
H
A
V
E
A
R
E
T
U
R
N
K
E
Y
P
R
O
B
L
E
M
?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Oh god. We can use all the talent we can get right now. I’m afraid to even look at what our fan said.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Social media is evil. People hide behind a screen. Keyboard tough guys. It's awful. The issue is that people don't think at all. They just react. The amount of hate spewed on those sites is digusting.

The fact that grown men are following high school aged children on twitter or Insta is sad to me.

Reaction Score
It's official: Bones to VCU.

According to 247, he's the 3rd best recruit in VCU history. Rhoades has done a superb job in his 2+ years at VCU.

Reaction Score
It's official: Bones to VCU.

According to 247, he's the 3rd best recruit in VCU history. Rhoades has done a superb job in his 2+ years at VCU.
They also recently landed Hason Ward, who was one of the top available 2019 frontcourt players. Ward is doing very well in the UAA circuit for NE6. VCU is looking like the team to beat in the A10 going forward.

Reaction Score
VCU will be stacked next year.

They return 8 of their 9 top minutes guys last year, none of which played more than 28 minutes/game or less than 14 minutes/game. Evans/Jenkins/Vann/Santos-Silva are all returning 10+ ppg scorers.

Add in Bones, Ward and two other freshmen and you get a squad, similar to New Mexico State, where they can go hard on D all of the time because they are so deep.

After hearing his story, I wish Bones nothing but the best of luck at VCU. Even before him signing, they'll be one of my favorite NCAA teams to root for this year.

Reaction Score

They return 8 of their 9 top minutes guys last year, none of which played more than 28 minutes/game or less than 14 minutes/game. Evans/Jenkins/Vann/Santos-Silva are all returning 10+ ppg scorers.

Add in Bones, Ward and two other freshmen and you get a squad, similar to New Mexico State, where they can go hard on D all of the time because they are so deep.

After hearing his story, I wish Bones nothing but the best of luck at VCU. Even before him signing, they'll be one of my favorite NCAA teams to root for this year.
I appreciate that NMSU reference! NMSU is going to be really deep again this year.

Reaction Score

Living in Richmond VA, its hard not to wish them well when I'm not rooting for Uconn. I get to 1 or 2 of their games every year. Will be fun watching them this coming year.

Reaction Score
Social media is evil. People hide behind a screen. Keyboard tough guys. It's awful. The issue is that people don't think at all. They just react. The amount of hate spewed on those sites is digusting.

The fact that grown men are following high school aged children on twitter or Insta is sad to me.

Unless, of course, it's just to look at pictures of PYTs.

Reaction Score
Didn't watch the game, but checking out the box score from last night's game, Hyland is starting off as the backup PG, playing 13 minutes spelling Marcus Evans.

Hit one of his three 3P attempts, 1 out of 2 FTs, 2 assists, 1 rebound, 2 fouls, 1 TO.

SubInATub

I have midnight visits
Reaction Score
Didn't watch the game, but checking out the box score from last night's game, Hyland is starting off as the backup PG, playing 13 minutes spelling Marcus Evans.

Hit one of his three 3P attempts, 1 out of 2 FTs, 2 assists, 1 rebound, 2 fouls, 1 TO.

who cares

Reaction Score

Appreciate it, I kept looking at past recruits to see how they performed. That was an interesting thread last season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom